Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Nash Grier

Kaylas POV

"Mom where's my phone" I yell

throughout the house. "How the hell would I know" She responded. I'm searching for my phone, because normally I cant live without it.

"Well whatever" I mumble to myself.

I walk over to my closet to decide what I should wear today. I decided on a white crop top that says "Fuck off", a red snapback, red converse, and black skinny jeans.

I slowly but surely make my way downstairs into the kitchen, but as soon as I walk in the kitchen I see my phone laying on the main counter. Thank god.

I sat on the stool beside the counter, and second's after my mom walks in. "Darling, would you like to go somewhere called Magcon with your cousin?" She asks me. "Caniff?" I quickly ask because I have two cousins named Taylor. "Duh dipshit" She says laughing. "Yes! of course, I would love to!" I practically yell. " Okay, you leave tomorrow at 11:00 am and you come back in 2 weeks" She says with a smile on her face.

Oh my god is she serious, TOMORROW! "I have to pack!!" I yell as I run up the stairs to my room.

I ran over to my closet grabbed the suitcase and threw in all my shorts and tank tops. Then I got all the essentials and threw them in.

Afterwards I grab some shirts, pants, and shoes.

I check my twitter, Facebook, etc.

Then I change into shorts and a tank top and hop in bed.

Can You Guys please vote it would mean alot . I will even give shoutouts to those who vote. I know its kinda short but I will update every 2 days.

go follow me on twitter @CaitlynSalvatore