Chapter 7

Nash's POV

There is blood all over the floor. It looks like Kayla is on the verge of passing out. "Kayla, Kayla listen to me.Keep your eyes open." I say panicking. She is passed out. I don't know why but when ever someone passes out it makes me even more scared. I turn her wrists over and the cuts are really, REALLY, deep. I pick her up bridal style and bring her out of the hotel and put her in the limo then I get in.

I tell the driver to go to the hospital fast. She is loosing a lot of blood. What if she dies. No she wont die. Its not that bad, to wheres she could die is it?. I text all of the boys in a group chat. They are taking taxi's to the hospital, because I have the limo. We pull up to the hospital, I carry Kayla in. "Whats the problem?" A nurse asks. "Cant you see, she cut herself VERY deep, and now she is passed out and loosing a lot of blood." I say frustrated.

Taylor's POV (Haven't Had This In Forever)

"Damn taxi driver hurry up. My cousin's in the hospital." I say yelling at the driver. He just rolls his eyes, This is making me really pissed off. "Woah, bro calm down. Its not that big of a deal." Aaron says laughing while looking at the other guys. They have straight looks on there faces. Some of them are shaking their heads at Aaron. I punch him straight in the jaw.

We're almost there. I don't even know why Aaron came if he doesn't even care. I am scared that she is going to die. Why would she do that to herself. I mean I know I saw the hate on twitter, but I didn't think it would get this bad. We pull up at the hospital. I open the door before the car even completely stops.

Kayla's POV

I cant move, I can hear everything that's going on around me but I cant move. Why cant I move. Its not like I'm in a coma or something. I hear a voice talking, I recognize it as Nash. He is talking to someone. I assume Its a doctor cause he sounds pretty official. What if I'm dying. No I am not dying. Wait why am I saying this. I though I wanted to die, I mean that's part of the reason I cut so deep in the first place. I don't even Remember Nash taking me to the hospital. What about Taylor? Where is he?

Nash's POV

The Doctor is giving her, a lot of stitches. I am not good with pain. Why would the fans hate her so much, She didn't even do anything to them, I mean look at her. She is so amazing. I love her so much. Its kind of funny to think that just 10 minutes ago I thought she was going to die, and now She just needs stitches.

Now she is just passed out from all of the blood loss. I am going to have to keep a close eye on her for a while. I cant believe this still. I will talk to the fans tomorrow at Magcon. The boys arrive at the hospital. Though seconds before they came in, Taylor came running in. "How is she?" He asks worriedly. "She is good. She will be fine Taylor just calm down I understand." I say trying to calm him down.

"Hey Nash can I go see her?" Jack g. asks. " Um. Yea sure. Shes not awake though." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck. Why would he want to see her.

Jack's POV

I walk into the room I see her lying on the bed. Her wrist is all bandaged up. Gosh, I feel so bad for her. I walk over to her bed, and I sit in the chair beside it. I take a deep breath ready to talk since she cant hear me anyways.

Kayla's POV

Someone just walked in and closed the door behind them. I keep my eyes closed just to see what happens next. They take a deep breathe and begin to talk. I recognize that voice as Jack G. What is he doing here.

"Listen Kayla, I have feelings for you, really strong ones. My heart crushed when I saw you and Nash kiss that day in the pool. And when you guys started dating, and when he took you out on a date" He spoke a little hesitantly. Oh my god He seriously likes me. I thought I was just like hallucinating every time I would catch him staring at me.

I open my eyes and look up....