I turned and laughed at Lala who was rocking a guy she just met at the club that night. How, the girl managed to grab a man in minutes, was beyond my understanding.

I know I have a body to kill, but I prefer to remain the kind who wants to wait for Mr. Right.

I suddenly felt tired and the need to catch my breath, so I danced and moved my hips, making my way to the counter for a drink. I gave Lala a sign to come on and get me her purse so I can buy a drink, but she was too busy making the unknown guy's dick hard, which was becoming successful.

I laughed and shook my head.

A lady joined me at the bar and smiled. She bobbed her head to the sound of the music.
"Hi."
She said and smiled.

I turned to her. Trying to access her was a waste of time because she was obviously beautiful. I nodded at her. "Hi."

"Love the song? You've got moves. Where did you learn from?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Here and there. I don't know. I just know how to dance."

"Oh, that's great. Want to dance with me, then?"

I laughed again, breathlessly. "Yeah, that sounds tempting, but I'm kind of needing a drink right now so, that will have to wait for now."

"Oh, no problem. I need a dance partner, so here."
She handed me a bottle of alcohol which wasn't so strong.

I agreed to take it because it won't make me too tipsy. I smiled at her, grateful in my heart as I drowned myself in the drink.
"Thank you, my dear. You're a God's sent."

She smiled and nodded, glanced behind her for the second time since she started talking with me. "I'm Jenna."
She said, extending her hand for a handshake.

I smirked at her. "Melanie."

"Beautiful name. Are you from around here?"

"I live in Lagos, yeah."
I said and nodded.

"Came with a friend? Or a boyfriend?"

I laughed. "No, my friend over there is the only one I came with."
I explained, pointing at Lala who was still rocking the dude.

Jenna nodded.

"You okay with the drink?"

Hell no, I thought and shook my head. Surprisingly, the stuff tasted so fucking good. I took another gulp and another and another , almost emptying the whole bottle.

She laughed. "Hey, easy. You don't take alcohol like it's water, else you might get too tipsy."
She said, laughing.

I shrugged. "Don't blame me."

Jenna nodded, smiling. She pushed herself off the bar and walked towards the dancefloor. "Ready? I like to see you do those sexy ass moves, babe."
She raised her voice above the loud music.

I laughed. "Really? You're sure?"

"Damn, sure!"

I agreed. Maybe the alcohol was already taking effect, but I was suddenly feeling so energized an fucking tipsy.

I swung my hips again to the dancefloor, ignoring the hands that were already touching and trying to reach my flexible hips.

I moved with Jenna and she showed me how good she was with her dance steps.

Suddenly, I wasn't feeling it anymore. I needed a chair. The ground was suddenly too small for me and it seemed like I was standing on ropes.

Dizzy is the word for what I felt right now. Jenna, noticed how I was trying to hold my steps and she held me, stopping my face from hitting the ground.
"You okay, there?"

I blinked, trying to find Lala. She wasn't anywhere around. And Jenna didn't tell me she had a twin. Both of them were looking at me with worried expression and talking at the same time.
"Hey, you okay?"
They said.

I squeezed my eyes shit and opened them. One Jenna had varnished.
"Yeah." I chuckled. "I'm gooood! "
I laughed.

Jenna multiplied to three. "You don't look good to me." They all said at once. Their voices seemed to be echoing in my ears.

Finally, I could admit that I wasn't okay, after I tripped and fell in the middle of the dancefloor, earning a few stares from people around.
"Yeah."
I mumbled.

Jenna shook her head. "Come on, I'll take you somewhere, you'll feel better in no time."
She offered, trying to pull me up on my feet.

"I need my friend."

"She's not around. Come on."
Jenna dragged my weight with her out of the club.

We were approaching a sleek white car which looked beyond fine. I was going to ask her who owned it, but my words got too heavy for me.

"What did you say?"

"Um. . . who lowns the larrr?"  I asked.

"Uh. . . Don't get you. Come on. You'll feel. . ."
Her voice wasn't audible for me anymore and I black out.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.
Love,
Mireya💕