CHAPTER 33

AJ's POV

Ooh boy.

The sight wasn't encouraging. And when she's like that, she does things out of proportion.

I knew she was inebriated from how she was imbibing from an alcoholic wine bottle.

I had just descended from the stairs and stopped on my tracks when I saw her leaning carelessly against the doorframe, smirking at everyone.

She walked into the room and Lucas, bless his heart, was the one who walked up to her and held her back.

"What?"
She said innocently, looking up at him. "I came for a party."
She said.

"You're already drunk before it even started. Why don't we go outside so you can get some air?"

She laughed. "Luc, there's an air conditioner in here and this place is cool and airy enough."
She pushed her way out of his hold and stepped forward.

I was going to stop her again but I just remembered that I'm not her favourite person. So, I slowly walked down the stairs to the mini bar.

Ken gave me a confused look. I rolled my eyes. Jenna walked over to Derrick, flinging her arms around his shoulders with a laugh and a side glance at Melanie.

"Oh, hey. I forgot that you would be here. How's it going, huh?"
She said and laughed. Turned to Derrick and placed a kiss on his lips.

Holy Shit!

I turned sharply to find out Melanie's reaction. But she sat there doing nothing. She didn't have to do anything. Derrick was quick to push himself away from Jenna who started laughing. Besides, I'm sure Melanie knew that Jenna wanted a reaction from her.

"Stop it, Jenna. What's your problem?"
Derrick said.

"What? I'm sure you don't mind kissing me, would you?"
She said and three herself at him again.

"Jenna, you should leave. You're too drunk and..."

"And not too drunk to party." She cut in. "I'm perfectly aware of my actions, Derrick. Don't worry, she isn't worried."
She said and gave Melanie another side glance and  a smirk.

"That doesn't mean that I can't bash your face against something, bitch."
Melanie said.

I'm telling you, everyone was clearly shocked at her outburst. Even me. Well, Melanie isn't this outspoken. Not usually.

Jenna seemed shocked too. But was quick to recover and threw her head back in laughter.

"Wow! Where in the world did you get such guts, huh? I'm telling you, sweetheart, he doesn't care about you the way you think..."

"Jenna, stop."
Mayor cut in.

"What are you trying to achieve, huh?"
Jamal said.

"Get out of here, right now."
Derrick said.

"Why? Because, I'm also part of this God forsaken group too! I'm not supposed to be left out of any event but all of you pushed me aside like an outcast! And you think that just because you put these two," she pointed at Lala and Melanie. "you think they will love all of you? You didn't fret when you were digging your cock into my mouth and I drank all of you, did you?"
She said.

I turned to Melanie and the lady was drained. She looked like she would die right now.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to go and slap the living daylight from her, but I had to stay put. Jenna was slipping right now and anything can happen. Even my darkest secret can be revealed.