good or bad?

this is my first time writing, so pardon my bad writing. I'm just trying something new here. i really don't expect this to get over 5 reads, so for those 5 readers (if am lucky), I'm just having fun. oh & i hope you like it! i'll try to upload fast ;)

~british lover

haa ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyler's POV

"Skyler sky hewthorne! If you don't come down here right now imma whip your skinny ass!" my 'oh so loved' mother yelled. Note my sarcasm. Yeah, you are probably wondering what I did. Well here's your answer, nothing. I did absolutely nothing.

Okay, so let me give you a little info about me.

My mother is an alcoholic, drug addict, psychopath bitch. Don't get me wrong, I used to love her, and part of me still does. But she changed. My dad was shot 5 years ago. He was in life support for about a week, and then died. I was 12 at the time, and it was pretty traumatic. But I wasn't alone; my two sisters were there to support me, as I was there to support them.

I have two sisters, and we're triplets. They are my best friends, and I honestly don't know what I would do without them.

It's December 25th, yup it's Christmas! The time for celebration, family reunion, hot chocolate and presents! Unfortunately for us, that doesn't exist in our house hold. Everything was so damn perfect before, but my dad had to die. I loved and still love him to death. I had always been a daddy's girl. So as you can imagine it was devastating to lose him. It was horrible for my sisters too, though they were more of a mommy's girl. But the day my dad died we lost her too.

She went into this hole she never came out of. This depression that almost caused us our life. She stopped working, and so the money stoped coming. Now, we are a really wealthy family thanks to my dad, but all the money he left for us in his will went to her addiction.

We were only 12. And she stopped feeding us, caring for us and most importantly she stopped loving us. Somehow she got the idea in her head that dad was dead because of us. I never believed it, and neither did my sisters. I mean it's impossible. We were at school when his bank was robbed.

Scarlett Velvet, Kendall Maximum and Skylar Sky. I know, weird ass names. The famous triplets. My sisters are beautiful, we are all practically identical. We're skinny, but that's because my mom stopped feeding us. We do eat, I mean, there is ways to get food... We're also pretty tall, and we resemble models. At least that's what our 'friends' say. Me and Scar are 5,8' and Ken is 5,7'. We all Wight about 105 pounds, which is not much for 17 year old girls. Thanks mom.

We would be hard to recognize if it weren't for our trade marks. Our eyes. Now am not gonna lie, they are pretty amazing. Scarlett has these green eyes, they are a dark deep shade of green but as they get close to the pupil they lighten. They are beautiful. Kendall has green-blue eyes, they are really strange actually. The start with a blue around the edges, and they enclose to a weird shade of green. They're amazing. Now mines seem simple, I have these royal blue eyes; they are a pretty intense blue. But the blue is so intense that is weird. we all have really big eyes too.

Our hair is black and curly, but not the frizzy curly type. It looks as if it was curled with a curling iron. It goes down to our belly buttons.

I might have described beautiful girls there, but we only half care about our appearance.

Back to my mom now. I guess you could say she's abusive. Cuts us with knifes, blades, razors, glass whatever she can find. She has gone to the extent of biting us. She enjoys watching us scream and cry in pain. It's sick. We are all scared, physically and mentally. No one can really touch us without us freaking out. Weather she's here or not. It's just a reaction, because all those memories painfully come back. All those times when she almost killed us. All those times watching your sisters on death's door step. They come back, and it hurts.

In search of happiness ~don't recommend reading this-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें