Chapter 21

Camila stretches her arms and legs, hearing her bones crack and she sighs in relief. Her body felt a bit sore but in a good way.

She feels the arm around her waist shift and she turns to look at her girlfriend that she is now mated to.

Lauren's face is relaxed, her breathing's steady and her eyes flutter a bit in her sleep. Camila studies her face, finding Lauren truly beautiful in the state.

"You're staring." Lauren voice cracks, more husky that usually. Her eyes remains closed and Camila leans forward, placing a kiss on her nose.

This causes Lauren eyes to slowly open and Camila's heart rate picks up when she looks into her favourite green orbs.

"Morning, beautiful." Lauren's lips tug up, running her hands down Camila's naked back.

"Good morning." Camila grins, pecking Lauren softly on the lips. "Baby, I have morning breath." Lauren scrunches up her nose and starts purring when she feels Camila's fingers run through her hair.

"How are you feeling?" Camila asks, glancing at the bite on Lauren's shoulder. "I feel amazing and you?"

"No words can describe what I'm feeling." Camila smirks, kissing Lauren on the lips once again. The alpha sighs into the kiss, loving the feeling of Camila in her arms and wanting to stay like this forever.

She then feels the omega's lips move down her neck then over her mating bite. Lauren let's out an involuntary growl when Camila nips over the mark.

"You still want more even after our events from last night?" Lauren breathes in deeply, squeezing Camila's hips.

"I can't help it, having a mate as gorgeous as you is frustrating because I can't keep my hands off you." Camila straddles Lauren's hips, looking down at her.

Lauren's breath hitches at the beautiful sight before her, running her hands up Camila's sides. Camila leans down to kiss Lauren but jumps when hears Lauren's bedroom down fly open.

"Guys- oh my god! Shit I didn't know you two would be-" Dinah gasps, covering her eyes with her hands but peeking through her fingers.

"Get out, Dinah!" Lauren snarls, trying to cover herself but more importantly Camila. Her alpha began to rage inside at having another alpha look at Camila in this state.

"What's all the fuss abo- holy Jesus, my virgin eyes." Ally cries,when seeing her two friends in bed naked.

"What are you guys doing here?" Camila exclaims, holding the sheet to her chest

"Well the whole gang is downstairs, we found out some important things that need to be discussed." Dinah explains, finally uncovering her eyes but cowers when Lauren growls, letting out dominating pheromones.

"We'll meet you down stairs, close the door." Camila quickly says, not wanting Lauren to attack Dinah.

When Ally and Dinah close the door, Camila immediately cups Lauren's, wanting to calm Lauren down.

"It's okay, it's just me and you." Camila assures Lauren, letting out calming pheromones. Her body begins to relax at Camila's touch and scent.

"Sorry about that." Lauren shakes her head, hating that her alpha instincts took over. "It's okay babe." Camila smiles, stroking Lauren's cheek.

"Let's put some clothes on and see what is so important that caused our friends basically brake into your house." Camila rolls her eyes, getting out of bed.

"I shouldn't have given Dinah a key." Lauren sighs.

"Finally you two came out of your love making nest." Halsey teases the couple that walks into the living room.

"Is that a mate bite!" Shay gasps, at the huge mark on Camila's shoulder.

Camila quickly pulls up the big shirt she's wearing over the mating bite, forgetting that people would be able to see it.

"You two are so young!" Ally tells them in complete shock. Camila felt judged under her friends eyes, not having a voice at that moment to defend herself.

"We love each other and that's all you need to know, so we would greatly appreciate it if you keep your comments about it to yourself." Lauren firmly told her friends, gently taking Camila's hand into her own.

"I'm happy for you guys." Normani smiles, sending a wink to to Camila who smiles back.

"Me too." Halsey says and the rest of the group nod in agreement.

"As long as you two are happy." Ally finalises and Lauren and Camila give the group grateful smiles, feeling more relaxed.

"Okay onto the news I just discovered." Halsey stands up and Lauren and Camila take a seat on the couch.

"So, I've been doing a lot of digging on 'the beast' and my grandma who is a very very old vampire told me some very interesting things about 'the beast." Halsey tells Lauren and Camila the information while the rest of the group listens.

"So basically you're a descendant of the original beast that had been killed many years ago. He was an omega just like you. He fought for the werewolf population from being killed off by a very powerful hybrid and his vampire army. The beast managed to kill the hybrid but was also sadly killed during this brutal fight. My grandma said that there are rumours of the hybrid's daughter still being alive and she's resting, waiting patiently for 'the beast's' descendants to appear so she can finally kill them off once and for all." Halsey reveals and Camila sat there in shock.

"Wait so what you're saying, is that there is a hybrid waiting for Camila to show herself so that she can kill her. I call bullshit." Lauren shakes her head.

"Actually Lauren, my grandma told me a similar story too." Normani butts in, believing what Halsey is saying.

"How do we stop this hybrid?" Camila asks.

"You have to kill it, nobody else is powerful enough to but my grandma says that the prophecy says that if you are able to kill the hybrid, a life close to you will also be lost." Halsey explains and Camila's heart clenches at the last part.

"Okay, but this could also be made up and there is nobody after Camila." Dinah says, feeling a bit overwhelmed at the news.

"What are we going to do?" Camila whispers

A/N

What do you guys think? 👀

I also posted a new story, please go check it out x