Sleep over?!?

Miss hill: the bad news is that sweet pea has to move... to California so he can get better treatment...... because all of the injuries he has. Like that gun shot in the ribs and that knife stab on the shoulder blade and his head injury!
You: *sheds a few tears* oh... *looks at sweet pea and then at miss hill* when do you guys leave?
Miss hill: tonight... that's why I called you so you can come
You: oh......
Miss hill: so I suggest that you spend time with him right now
You: ok thanks for informing me miss hill...
Miss hill: no problem y/n!
You: *goes to sweet pea*

(After hanging and saying goodbye to sweet pea)
(9 pm)
You: alright let's go!

(Sunny side trailer park)
Amber: *in pajamas*
You: *unlocks door* no yeah!
Amber: *crosses arms* where were you all? I had to go get Catharine by myself! And my first initial plan was to go hang out with my friends but now it's a sleep over but where were you?!
You: since when did you turn into my mom?! And why do you care!
Amber: what if I was kidnaped?
You: come on! Do you really think someone would kidnap you in the trailer?
Amber: I-
You: Exactly! Oh and hi girls! I'm Ambers oldest sister and this here is betty my twin and the rest are our friends! Anyways what's the plan guys?
Betty: well we all can go to jugheads and you can stay here!
You: ok then good night!
Everyone: night! *leaves to jugheads*
You: *locks door* ok before I go to sleep I have a few rules for you girls!
Girls: what is it?
You: 1 don't go into my room. 2 don't make a mess. 3 don't turn up the tv to loud. 4 don't be loud. 5 I don't care if you stay up! So have fun! *goes to bed*
Girl: your sister is so nice!
Girl2: honestly I'm actually surprised that your not embarrassed by her! *laughs*
Amber: thanks Savan- what do you mean Meghan?
Meghan: oh I'm just saying how are you not embarrassed by her!? I would! Like imagine your oldest sister braking down in front of the whole school! And trying to act tough but when she's actually not! *laughs*
Amber: *laughs and crosses arms* ok! Who else was thinking that?!
3girls: *raises there hands out of 8*
You: *hears loud talking and goes to tell them but then hears Amber talking*
Amber: mmm ok! If you honestly think that if your sister than your just a fucking bitch! And I mean it! And my sister is not a wimp or anything like that! Ok?! She is the toughest person I know! Yes she may look like she's acting tough but she's not! And that "brake down" you saw was because someone she loved died! Her best friend died! And your telling me if your best friend died you wouldn't have a brake down!?
All the girls that raised there hands: *quiet*
Amber: exactly! And look! If you think I would ever be embarrassed by my sister then your fucking wrong! Because I wouldn't! She went to jail for standing up for me! And what have your sisters done for you?! Hmm? Nothing! So don't be making fun of my sister for having a break down when you fucking know you would too! And if you say another word about my sister here or at school I'll make you wish you were never born! Because I'm exactly like my sister! I can ruin your life! And if you don't believe me then try me! *crosses arms*
Meghan: *gulps*
All the girls that raised there hands: *gulps*
Amber: that's what I thought! Now get the fuck out of my house!
Meghan: you can't just kick us out!
Amber: try me!
Meghan: *sits down*
Amber: *laughs and shakes head* oh you wanna play and act tough! Ok! Let's see how tough you are when I bring out my pit!
Meghan: huh?
Amber: *laughs* *brings out a pitbull* *holding the pitbull by the caller* *points at Meghan and the other 3 girls* get them mamas! (Mamas is the pits name) (and a little side note, if you think pitbull are mean and dangerous then you're wrong! They are the most loving and loyal dogs ever! If you're crying they will come to you and just mess with you ir do funny things so you can laugh! And they were actually nanny dogs!)
Mamas: *runs and barks at Meghan and the 3 other girls*
Amber: *opens door*
Meghan: *runs out the door*
The 3 girls: *runs*
Amber: *closes door* good girl mamas! *pets mamas and gives mamas a treat* ok now go night night!
Mamas: *goes to Cage*
Amber: who else?! They can just walk out the door!
2 other girls: *leaves because they are scared*
2 girls: *stay still and quite*
Amber: ok! Now let's continue the sleep over shall we?
The 2 girls: ok!
You: *soft laughs* *sheds tears*

(Morning)
(6 am)
You: *finshes making the breakfast* get up everyone!
Girls: *eats*
You: how was the sleep over girls?
Girls: it was so fun!
You: *laughs* ok well get dressed and ready for school!
Girls: ok!
Amber: *changes*
You: *goes to room and changes* (Of course you have the serpent jacket on)

(Morning)(6 am)You: *finshes making the breakfast* get up everyone!Girls: *eats*You: how was the sleep over girls?Girls: it was so fun!You: *laughs* ok well get dressed and ready for school!Girls: ok!Amber: *changes*You: *goes to room and changes*...

(Outside)
You: ok get in the car!
Betty: and where do we go?
You: oh... the roof?
Fangs + Lizzie: ok!
You: I was kidding!
Fangs: oh....
You: umm...... you guys can walk!
Amber: umm... well if me and my 2 friends sit in the the 3 seats someone can sit next to me and 2 in the trunk!
Jughead: or I can just actually use my bike and ride it to school
Fangs: I forgot I had mine! Yeah I go with jughead!
Betty: shotgun!
Lizzie: I guess I get the trunk!
Betty: where is Catharine?
You: she feels sick so I told our aunt to take care of her!
Betty: oh ok!

(School)
You: ok bye girls!
Amber + the 2 girls: bye!
Betty: ok well bye! Ima go solve a murder with jughead!
You: ok bye!
Betty: and you are?
You: gonna ruin people's lives!
Betty: no! You are gonna slove your love problems with cash! *winks and smiles*
You: I will n-
Betty: *runs off to jughead*
Cash: *hugs y/n from behind*

__________________________
Hahahahahaha a cliffhanger!
Honestly do you like cliffhangers or nah? Tell meh in the comments! And I really wish I can meet you! But my parents won't let me travel......
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*Mwah* 💋