Part 17

Jahseh POV: 

The drive was silent, I decided to take her to IHOP. We already knew what we wanted to when the waitress came with the waters we just told her we were ready to order. We got steak and eggs as always. I watched as she sat across from me, she was so beautiful. She looked up and stared back, I tilted my head and so did she. We then busted out laughing almost falling on the floor. The whole restaurant was staring at us but we didn't mind. When we caught our breath we started to eat again, Jaylani made me so happy and I was sad that we couldn't be friends anymore but I knew I would find a way.

I tried to make Jaylani just stay home with me until Stokeley got home but she insisted that we go back to school. As soon as we paid and went outside it started thunder storming. We laughed as we ran to the car getting completely soaked. We were freezing, when we got in the car and shut the doors we looked at each other and laughed. We looked crazy, Lani's hair was all over the place, My hoodie was soaked and it was sticking to me like taffy. Lani, you look sexy when you all wet, I said. She punched my arm and laughed. I climbed on top of her and pinned her arms down. I kissed her gently and got up, I knew we couldn't go any farther. I then realized lunch ended in two minutes and we were gonna be late, which meant we couldn't go home and change. We put on chief keef and started jamming out like rock stars. 

Once we pulled up to the school we got out and ran as fast as we could to the doors, Lani almost tripped and I gasped, she started to laugh at how worried I was and I furrowed my eyebrows. When we ran down the halls we were dripping water everywhere, our shoes were squeaking really loud and people in the halls stared us down. When we got in the class we were 2 minutes late but our teacher only punished us if it was more than 5 minutes. The whole class stared at us when we walked in, we walked to our seats trying not to laugh as our shoes squeaked. Just then some kid said "oh shit! Jaylani got even more hickeys and now Jahseh has some too. I knew ya'll was doin shit" The whole class laughed and we did too. This was the happiest I'd been in a long time. 

This is what both of their necks looked like

Jaylani POV:

After that class, Jahseh and I were sent home because we kept laughing and because it was a hazard being in freezing cold clothes. I asked Stoke if he was home and he said no so I let Jahseh come inside to get clothes with me. I grabbed a hoodie and shorts. Jahseh turn around, I said as I was about to change. Fine, he said dryly. I took off my shirt and pants leaving me in some underwear and a sports bra. I then put on the hoodie and shorts and told Jahseh I was done, we went back to his house so he could change. I followed him up the stairs into his room, he then took off his shirt without warning, I wasn't fazed since he has his shirt off all the time and his abs and tattoos weren't a horrible thing to look at. He then took off his jeans leaving him in Tommy Hilfiger briefs. I saw his print and my eyes almost popped out of my head. He laughed and turned around. He grabbed some basketball shorts and slipped them on not putting a shirt on. 

I'd never been in Jahsehs room

I'd never been in Jahsehs room. It was all dark, everything was black and he had his curtains closed so no light came in. He then startled me by saying "can we watch a movie" I agreed and we laid on his bed while he set up Netflix on his tv. I laid on his chest with my head in the crook of his neck. Jahseh smelled like old spice and GEO Giorgio Armani cologne. I bit his neck softly and kissed all over his neck just then I got a text. It was an unknown number. I opened my phone to look at it and it said: "miss me?" My anxiety began to boost and my heart began to race. I then got nauseous and ran to Jahseh's bathroom throwing up in the toilet. He held my hair and patted my back as I started to cry. Lani, what happened? He said, he sounded so concerned, his voice was trembling and his lip was quivering. I could tell he really cared about me. The voices in my head started to appear. "It's Tyrone" he's back" he'll kill you" he'll kill Jahseh" I screamed and covered my ears. Jahseh almost started crying he was so overwhelmed and worried and had no idea what was going on or how he could fix it. It then all went black.

Jahseh POV: 

Lani passed out in the bathroom so I carried her to the bed and put her under the covers. I don't know if something really bad happened or she didn't take her meds or something. She's stayed at my house nights before and I realized she wasn't worried about her meds. I knew about what would happen when I didn't take my meds. The voices would get louder and I'd panic and pass out. Maybe that's what happened to her. Just then Stokeley bust in my bedroom door, he looked so angry. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER??!!! He screamed when he saw her. She passed out in school and I didn't want to intrude in your house since we're on bad terms and I knew you'd ignore if I called. His face softened a little. What could've happened to her? He asked. I'm guessing she didn't take her meds and all her symptoms came back really strong since there was nothing holding them down anymore, and then the trauma made her pass out. I didn't know if she should've taken her to a hospital or... just then we heard her say "I'm fine chill"