Part 14

Jaylani POV: 

I woke up in my bed and walked downstairs and saw Jahseh. MY heart stopped.

He turned and saw me.

"Stokeley has to deal with something," he said dryly.

I nodded.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat next to Jahseh. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to pop out of my chest.

Maybe It's my anxiety, I thought. 

"Why are you here?" I asked, looking down.

He stared at me with a blank face and didn't reply. I rolled my eyes. 

This dude is such a fucking prick I swear.

"Why are you here?" He asked with an annoyed face.

"You know if you're gonna be a fucking dick you should leave," I said pointing to the door.

He smirked getting up and walking out the door.

"Bye," He chuckled.

"Fuck you," I scoffed.

"Bet," he said under his breath.

I gasped and he closed the door behind him.

It felt like my heart stopped, and I didn't know why.

I suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore so I went upstairs to shower.

>>>>

Jahseh POV:

I went to Stokeley's house last night because my mom and I got in ANOTHER fight and I just didn't want to be at home so I left. And then Jaylani told me to leave and it kind of hurt. Not because she didn't want me there but because I had nowhere else to go.

So I just got in my car and started driving. I drove to the place I always go when I'm always overwhelmed with thoughts, it was kind of by my school so I just parked in the parking lot there and started walking towards the woods. I walked for about 15 minutes before seeing the clearing. I smiled.

Then, I saw

Makeout hill.

I walked up the hill and sat down, leaning against the dead tree. I closed my eyes and began collecting my thoughts.

Flashback

I had been at the camp for 3 years now and I was 11. 

I was sitting on a bench and saw a girl with a tank top and sweat pants with curly hair walk by. She gave me butterflies and made my cheeks heat up. She noticed me staring and smiled and started to walk towards me.

 "Hey, I'm Geneva nice to meet you."

 "I'm uh Jahseh," I said nervously. 

We talked for hours each day for months until I finally asked her out. 

"Hey, Geneva?" I asked. 

"Ya Jahseh," she replied. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. 

She smiled, "yes Jahseh I'll be your girlfriend."

 She kissed me on the cheek and walked away. 

We were in your typical middle school relationship back then. Not necessarily typical, more like the relationship all the other middle schoolers wanted. Until we were late 14-15 that's when we started sneaking into the showers at night. I mean when we were like 13 we would sneak into our rooms at day time and make out but nothing serious. Geneva and I would sneak into the woods, the showers, the pool, the bathrooms. Just to be together. Once we got caught making out during the day and we're supposed to keep our distance from then on so that's why we got sneaky. 

Here's Jahseh's first time, remember he's been here since he was 8 so he didn't know a lot about sex. I'm not gonna get into detail because he was like 15 in this scene so yeah. 

It was late August and geneva and I planned to sneak out after lights out. We were gonna meet in the showers. We had made out in the showers but I think today I'm gonna try something different.

 He saw her there sitting on a bench in the shower room. He smirked and approached her. He pushed her against the wall and planted kisses on her neck. She let out low moans as he kissed her. They both knew they had to be quiet or they would get caught and would be separated completely being sent to different boot camps. 

I covered her mouth with my finger. I then took off her bathing suit and taking off mine. Geneva looked down and her eyes widened. I laughed.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded and swallowed the lump in her throat.

"J-just go slow," She said indecisively.

I nodded.

"I got you. Tell me if you want me to stop," I said, kissing her softly to make her feel okay.

I looked her in the eyes and lined myself up with her.

She let out a pain-filled gasp.

"Ow," she said, squeezing her eyes shut.

"D-do you w-want me to s-stop?" I groaned, going slow.

She shook her head.

"I-I'll just f-fight through it," she said a tear escaping her eye.

Then, her expression completely changed.

"J-Jahseh g-go fasterrr," She moaned out.

I was completely surprised.

I nodded with wide eyes and sped up.

"OH MY GODDDDD," she moaned aloud.

I covered her mouth quickly.

"Sh-shhhhhhh," I groaned feeling an unfamiliar feeling. 

"J-Jah I'm gonna c-cuuuuummmm," she said, having an orgasm all over me.

"F-fuck Neva me t-too," I replied groaning.

"WHO'S IN HERE?" We heard someone yell.

I quickly pulled out, and came all over the shower floor. Then I quickly slid on my shorts and ran around the corner into the part of the bathroom where the stalls are.

Geneva turned off the water and wrapped a towel around herself.

The headmaster came in.

"J-just me headmaster," Geneva stuttered.

He quickly covered his eyes.

"Oh, I am so sorry Geneva, please don't mention this to anyone. I thought someone else was in here with you," he said embarrassed.

"It's f-fine," she replied.

I listened and heard his heavy boots stomp away so I carefully stepped out of the stall.

I smirked walking up to her.

"That was... amazing," She said smiling.

I nodded smiling. I wrapped my arms around her waiste and pulled her close, and whispered in her ear;

"I love you."

flashback over 

I woke up crying not even realizing I fell asleep. I have this dream a lot, so I was kind of used to it. I checked the time and realized it has been 5 hours.

"Damn," I said aloud.

I got up and walked into the woods making it back to my car.

vengeanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara