Jahseh Part 3

Jaylani POV:

The boys went around and said their names. "Hey, I'm Craig and I'll probably eat all the food in the fridge."  Said the bald guy with a really sharp jawline they were all cute but I felt weird about the kid with black and white dreads. Hey, I'm Cooliecut, but you can call me Coolie. When I turned to the boy with black and white dreads my heart stopped, and a lump grew in my throat, he was looking down at his phone and Coolie said "vro" He then looked up at him the Coolie nodded his head towards me. He could tell I was tense and he smirked "I'm Jahseh," he said in a higher raspy voice that sent shivers down my spine and butterflies to form in my stomach. I nodded and clenched my jaw. He let out a breath threw his nose that kinda sounded like a laugh the looked back down at his phone. "Uh. let me show you to your room" Stokeley said causing me to realize that I was staring at Jahseh. o-okay I said shakily. 

My anxiety began to boost so I dug into my backpack and took out a Xanax and swallowed it dry. "You okay?" Stoke asked. I nodded my head and continued to walk up the stairs. When Stokeley opened the door to the bedroom my jaw dropped. We lived in a small house before and the rooms were small but this room was 5x the size of my old room. Stokeley bought the house when he started making a profit off drugs and gave me the "master" bedroom But this was huge. It was black and white and there was tv's and couches, and a huge king-sized bed with two side tables, a desk, and two doors, one was a huge walk-in closet the other being a huge bathroom 

"STOKELEY," I said "hmm" he replied

"STOKELEY," I said "hmm" he replied. You didn't have to do all this, I don't need it. "You're my Lil sis I love you and I want to give you the world". I started to cry and pulled him into a hug. Then walked him over to the couch/living area in my room. So how did you get all this? "get all what? he said" This stuff. You're rich. "Ohhh I'm a rapper." Wait what? I said. Who? "ski mask the slump god." My jaw dropped. THAT IS NOT YOU STOP LYING. "I'm not lying," he said. Hmm, rap take a step back then. I said. He did and sounded just like him and got all the words right. Wow. I said I was truly and utterly flabbergasted (lmao that word sounds funny to me -author) You know xxxtentacion? I said. He let out a chuckle "yeah he's in the living room." My heart dropped. WHAT WHO??? I didn't really know what x looked like but I liked his music since vice city came out. "Jahseh" he replied. Butterflies formed and my heart was in my ears. I then remember it all going black.