She could pick up the tension whenever he had to leave again because Tiffany would always call her and she would be upset and in tears. Stacey was the middle man in the relationship and she would always be negotiating for both sides because she is friends with both she always likes to keep the peace. Adam loved Tiffany and everyone could see that because he would spoil her rotten whenever he would visit her. On their 1-year anniversary, he bought her a car just to show her how much he loved her but she hardly uses the car only when she needs to go somewhere in a hurry. Adam takes Tiffany every year to some remote island for holiday and they always the happiest when they in front of others but Tiffany always complained to her about the relationship and how things are not going the way she expected but would that really push her into that Josh characters' arms. So much did not make sense to Stacey and she wanted to hear from Tiffany's own mouth before telling Adam anything about Josh. Everything was so messed up and scrabbled and it hurts, every body part just ached with pain.

Stacey was holding on to Adam's shirt as she was sobbing and letting her tears flow freely. After some time, the tears stopped rolling and she lifted her head from his shoulder and pulled away slightly and regained her composer and looked up at Adam and was about to apologize but she got lost the moment she looked into his eyes. They were so mesmerizing, he looked at her and this hand moved up to touch her face and he wiped away a tear that was rolling down her cheek. She could not find herself stop staring. She did not even flinch when his hand touched her cheek, she trusted him with her life and he have never put her life in any danger. His lips curved into a smile, Stacey felt her insides of her stomach pulling tight and if he continued staring at her she would not be able to stop her urge to kiss him. Adam moved closer facing Stacey and whispered if she is okay? Instead, Stacey closed her eyes and grabbed Adams shirt and planted a kiss on his lips and it felt so right. Stacey thought Adam would pull away but he kissed her back. She kissed him greedily wrapping her arms around his neck pulling his head closer and putting her hands threw his hair.

The kisses were soaring hot and steamy and Stacey and Adam were gasping for air as they kissed but the moment felt so good they did not want to end the kissing. Stacey started unbuttoning his shirt slowly and he pulled her closer to him. Adam's body was warm and he had soft skin.

Stacey was so caught up in the moment she did not hear her phone ring in her bag. She unbuttoned and pulled off his shirt and threw it one side. Adam helped her pulling her t-shirt over her head and unfastens her bra, throwing it on the floor. She started to moan as he kissed her neck and feeling his soft, wet lips on her neck made her insides twist and gave her goosebumps all over her body. She could start to feel wetness starting to form between her legs. How long she wanted him to touch her in that way. She moaned each time when he touches her leg running his hand over her thighs and kissing her neck at the same time. She did not know her body could react in such a way. The touch of his hands was over her body had Stacey's head in over drive and she was loving every moment of it. She then laid down on her back on the couch as she helps Adam remove her pants and underwear. Adam grabbed both her arms and held them down as he started kissing her lips and trailing his kisses down her neck until he reached her breast. He places both hands against her breast weighing them in his palms as he looks at her hungrily. Stacey moaned as soon as he started sucking on her nipple, her body pulled stiff and she tried to get her arms free the feeling was too intense and at that moment she wanted him inside her. Stacey closed her eyes and bit on her lower lip as he moved slowly down to her stomach and started planting kisses on her thigh and moving towards her sacred part.

Stop moving Relax for me, Adam said to her in a low voice, but right at that moment, Stacey's heartbeat was racing like someone that was running a marathon. Stacey took deep breathes to calm herself from the excitement but every time she took a breath Adam would kiss her on a spot that would send a tingle up her spine and explode in a million pieces. Like a drug she is on and cannot get enough of the high. He was kissing her inner thigh and teasing her. He let go off her hands and place them around each thigh. He started planting light kisses down the inside of one of her thighs and slowly does the same to the other. Stacey moans as he finally places his mouth against her.

Adam runs his tongue up the entire length of Stacey's opening once, then twice before swirling his tongue against her clit. He starts sucking her slightly pulling and then letting go. No one has ever done that to her and it felt good. He flicks his tongue once more over her clit and then lifts his head to look at her as he inserts a finger, then another and finds her g- spot quickly. He runs his fingers over it vigorously before placing his mouth on her once more.

Stacey's hips started to swirl uncontrollably against him, she was close she knew she could no longer withhold the urge to release herself. Adam thrust his fingers into her harder and faster and as she tenses with an orgasm he pulls them out to rub furiously against her clit. Stacey felt a rush of wetness and her body trembling as she comes hard.

A few minutes later her body relaxes as she comes down from the intense feeling. She opened her eyes and finds Adam smiling, He then stands up and picks up his pants searching for his wallet and takes out a condom from it and throws it back on the floor. He rolls on the condom and spreads her legs wider. She stares at him as he flexes his hips rubbing himself against her opening, she was so turned on by him. He pushes himself in slowly and Stacey moans out loud as she stretches to accommodate him. She looks back at him and whimper as he sinks to the hilt, he felt amazing.

He moved slowly at first, letting her get used to his presence, she stares as he slides in and out of her. He runs his hands over her waist and breast, massaging her skin and increasing pleasure. He leans forward and sucks on her nipple as he plunges into her deeply. The combination was too much and she tosses her head back and moans. He lifts her legs higher and leans over to lie on top of her, kissing her and she begin to find herself quiver. She places her hands behind his head, keeping him close.

He pounds into her, as his tongue slides over hers. Stacey's legs are on Adams arms and he is deep inside her rubbing himself vigorously over her most sensitive, pleasurable areas. Stacey's pussy clenches and she hear him moan with each stride he moans harder. He starts to thrust faster, her fingers dig into the back of his neck and shoulder as she started to tense up again. He started to moan harder as she clenched up again and again with each clench he would moan and his moan was addictive and made her want to explode. She arched her back as she releases another come feeling moaning so loudly she nearly screams, Adam slams into her harder and faster until she hears him moan painfully and after a few thrusts he stills.

He looks down at her and grins devilishly. He laid next to her for a few minutes and got up and walked to the bathroom where he disappeared out of her sight. Stacey stood up then and started looking for her pieces of clothes that were scattered all over the place she was smiling with herself but then the thoughts of Tiffany popped into her head and she began to realized what just had happened she had sex with her best friend's boyfriend who was in the hospital.

Omg, what did I do? It was hitting her like a bus the guilt she started getting half-dressed when she heard Adam speak from behind her. She jumped and turned around looking at him with a confused look.

Are you coming? He asked but Stacey gave him a blank stare.

Come on, he walked over to her and removed the clothes she manages to put on and dumped them back on the floor and took her hand in his and led her to the bathroom and helped her in the shower.

Stacey tried to speak but Adam just looked at her and nodded and said I know but let's enjoy this so do not spoil it.

The both of them showered in silence and then Stacey got out of the shower and went to go dry herself in her room leaving Adam in the bathroom. Once inside the bedroom she dried herself quickly and get dressed, she knew if she had to see Adam naked again she would probably not be able to help herself again. She was a slut she thought her friend is in hospital and she goes sleep with her boyfriend.

She heard her phone ring and went to go see who was calling but before she could answer the caller hung up. She looked at the missed calls it seems Tiffany's parents seemed to call her and she had other calls from the hospital as well including one from her arrogant brother Lucien.

She listened to the voicemail message from Lucien and the blood drained from her face. Adam, Stacey screamed his name we have to go to the hospital.

What's going on? Adam came rushing out the bathroom still in a towel rubbing his wet hair with another towel.

Its Tiffany we need to go now Stacey gave him a concerned look.

Okay, give me 5 minutes he responded and disappeared back in the bathroom.

To be continued .....

I am sorry for the late update.