"That's what we thought too!! But suddenly Miss Bitch started acting like a grown up and is actually close to getting us!" I heard Nagisa yell.

"We're fucked!! Dammit! I knew that dude was shady for selling me a smoke bomb in an alley!!" I yelled regretting my decisions.

"That's where you bought it?!" Rio and Kayano yelled at me.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault! The dude was very good at convincing me to buy it.." I defended myself.

"Well tell that to the angry assassin that's chasing after us!!" Rio yelled.

Karma had to hang up since Bitch-sensei was almost to grabbing them, I stuffed my phone into my pocket and continued on running. We turned to a corner and see a chained fence, we parkour over it but Kayano was a tad slow and the angry Karasuma got a hold of her ankle.

"AHHHHH!! IT'S ALL (Y/N)'S FAULT!!!" She screamed for her life.

"You know what? I was just about to lend my hand to save you, but you just HAD to say that didn't you?? Good luck with the angry Karasuma, Kayano! Hope we see each other in Hell!" I yelled as Rio and I started running, leaving Kayano behind.

"NO! WAIT! I'M SORRYYYYY!!!" We heard Kayano yell towards us, but we didn't look back and continued on running.

"I pray for your survival, Kayano." Rio said as she dramatically cried and continued on running.

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled my phone out, I checked it as we continued running. I saw a photo was sent and I checked it out.

 I saw a photo was sent and I checked it out

"RUN." The message said.

It seems to be Karma and Nagisa got captured by the octopus.

"Oh fuck.." I said out loud, which Rio heard.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked.

"The octopus got Karma and Nagisa." I explained.

"WE HAVE TO HIDE!!" She freaked out.

"But where?!" I asked.

"Ice cream shop! The one that's nearby!!" Rio said frantically. 

I nod my head in agreement and we started hurrying towards the ice cream shop, as we ran, I got another message. I checked it out and my face paled.

"Oh fuck.." I said out loud again.

"Why are you saying that again, twice?" Rio said getting nervous.

I showed her the picture I just got and I see the color on her face was being drained. The picture was sent by the octopus and it was us running.

"Oh fuck.." Rio said, clearly terrified for her life.

I got a message and we both looked at it, by the time we read it.

It was too late.

"Look above you." The message sent by the octopus said.

We look up and see the yellow octopus flying towards us while holding Karma and Nagisa.

"Nyurufufufu..." We heard him laugh evilly as he flew towards us.

Rio and I held each other as we starting shaking, terrified.

-time skip-

We are currently inside the Class-E building, sitting seiza style. A very angry Karasuma in front of us, as he looked down at us with rage.

"You were lucky that one of my subordinates knew who you were and reported to me that you were the cause of the smoke at the nearby park instead of informing the police." Karasuma said.

"How was I suppose to know that it would look like a forest fire just happened?!" I retorted in my defense.

"I heard from Kayano that you bought it off from a guy in an alley?" Karasuma said with scary eyes.

"I'll admit, I did buy at least 5 of them, probably more than that.. But! When I looked at the container if there were any warnings, it was all bullshit! Here, read it." I said as I tossed Karasuma one smoke bomb, he carefully took it and started reading the warning.

"There were people who were sent to the hospital due to the smoke, luckily they didn't breathe too much of it and just need rest." Karasuma explained as he tossed the smoke bomb back to me.

"But isn't it weird? That there's this dude selling these in alleyways? What if it contained some sort of drug, not only that, these smoke bombs costed me a shitload of money!" I whined.

"I'll ask one of my subordinates to take a look at it, I'm confiscating these and you're all cleaning the building everyday after class, for a month." Karasuma told us which made us groan.

He left the room and we all stopped sitting in seiza and sighed a relief.

"Next time, try to stop me from throwing some sort of explosive.." I said as I lied on the floor.

"There's going to be a next time?.." Nagisa said sweat-dropping.

"God, I hope not." Rio and Kayano said in sync.

####################

HELLO!!!

GUESS WHO'S BACK!! 

IT'S THIS GAL!!!

Sorry for not updating for a month.

But hey! I got my inspiration back!

Though this chapter didn't have much effort, I just have to make the next one better!

Anyways! 

Hope you enjoyed it!

If not, then stay tuned for the next chapters!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!! <3

~Nekochinchin :3