five

Five

Han soojin

None of us apologized , I didn't apologize for getting angry at him and he didn't apologize for being the friend he shouldn't have been. I knew he already admitted that he was ignoring me when I talked to him that day, it was not like he was unaware of what was happening to our friendship.

We haven't talked in a week , and you know what hurt the most? That not talking to him meant not talking to any of our mutual friends since they were his friends first. And he was their priority. I wanted to keep away from him I should keep away from our mutual friends too. So I wasn't meeting our highschool friends but I met up with our middle school friends.

Today me jihoon and junkyu were at the pc room. I almost forgot how fun going out with them was. We were screaming and yelling while playing the game and then when it was over we just sat there and laughed at ourselves.

We teased jihoon about his high-pitched screams when he would die. And he just glared at us cutely.

"daebak , junkyu got so better at playing that I am actually disappointed" I sighed as we went out of the pc room and walked back home.

"that's only because he spends most of his time there" jihoon said feeling jealous at how junkyu was better than him.

"just congratulate him " I nudged him slightly and he grabbed his sides in pain.

"why are you being dramatic ?" I chuckled as I shook my head.

" I am not being dramatic, it really hurt" he pouted and me and junkyu just shook our head and walked infront of him , arms locked leaving him behind.

We separated our ways by waving at each other , walking backward because we thought it was a shame to separate.

I decided to go to the market before going back home, tomorrow was the first day of school and I couldn't end the summer without a drama marathon so I was going to watch 'the smile has left your eyes'they said it was sad , so I grabbed everything a sad girl will need.

'ice cream, chocolate, pepero , tomato chips, cola , choco cookies' I said as I grabbed them one by one and put them down on the counter so the ajoshi could check it.

"she will pay for those too" a voice behind me said as he put 3 packs of jelly down.

I frowned as I looked behind me , ready to glare but instead I let out a high pitched scream and threw my arms around the smiley face.

"what are you doing here?" I asked as I let go.

"why would I be here?" he rolled his eyes as if I had asked the most stupid question ever which was true, so I just smiled cheekily and told him how much I have missed him.

"komawo nuna" he said cutely as I paid for the things we bought.

"you are welcome" I patted his head.

We decided to go to the park infront of the school which was near to catch up.

As soon as we sat down.

"did you fight with byounggon hyung?" hyunsuk asked looking at me ,confused.

I didn't know whether to act normal and say we didn't or sit there curse at him. But I could say we didn't so I just glared at the front as if it was him.

"wae?"

"well, yesterday seunghun hyungs asked about you and he just gave same reaction as u did" he said eating one of my icecream.

"why did you fight this time?" he chuckled as he looked at my pout.

"we never fought before , I know we always bicker about the smallest thing in this planet but we never have fights" I pouted even more explaining , wanting him to understand that this one was serious.

"who started the fight?" he asked wanting to help us makeup.

"I started it" I looked up feeling guilty . " but he was the reason of the fight" I glared at hyunsuk.

I wanted to explain more but hyunsuk just shook his head , " I don't know but just end it soon, byounggon have been moody those days"

"if he hears you calling him byounggon without the hyung he would kill you" I chuckled at the maknae talking informally about his hyung.

"and noona you should stop eating those, you would get fat" he pouted as he pointed to the things I bought .

I slapped his pointing hands away. And hugged the bag.

"those are my babies and I am deciding to have drama marathon.

"chinja what are you watching?" he asked interested.

"the smile has left your eyes" I smiled proudly.

"lets watch it together then " he clasped both of his hands.

" I am finishing it tonight that mean I have to stay up till the morning , still wanna watch it together?" I pointed out and he blushed regretting his offer.

Never in million years would hyunsuk spend the night at our house especially since he became my ex-boyfriend.

Yeah you have heard it right , hyunsuk was my boyfriend when he was a junior and I was in my second year in highschool. Its funny when I look back at it.

We would have made a cute couple if only hewe weren't so young or if he wasn't younger.

Because both of us had a similar personality , I loved to take care of people around me and he was like that too especialy since he was so older child in his home. But I used to take care of him as if he was a kid since he was younger.

We couldn't even kiss before breaking up. Our dating was something I would always make fun of . but the dating made us a lot closer than before since we spend more time together.

When he send me back home it reminded me of when we were dating, "wanna sleep over ? and watch drama together?" I teased but he just groaned before turning me around and pushed me into the house and closing the door behind me.

----------------

hyunsuk is the cutest human being ever <3

so who do you ship soojin with ? hyunsuk or our byakgon?? :DD

COMMENT

VOTE