ten

Han soojin

Exams exams exams , quizs quizs quizs . I cant really keep up anymore. I dont know whether to study for daily quizs or just study what we are going to study before and after .

My schedules all got mixed up. I hated it.  I hardly left the house. 

"This is the notes of one of our seniors from last year, he gave me it to me. It will be useful for you" donghyun said as he passed the notebook to me. While we were in our lunch break.

He asked to eat lunch together yesterday but i didnt want to leave my friends so i told him we will eat together today.

I looked through the notebook to see a neat handwriting and organized notes.

This would be my dream notebook. I admired it as i flipped the papers.

"No no they gave it to you, you need it too. Thank you" i gave it back with a polite smile.

He pout as i gave it back. " I already studied it and copied them all. And i also like studying my owns instead of others" he explained and left no space for arguement.

A blush made it to my face as i accepted it , i knew donghyun was someone who cared about his studies alot and the fact that he put my needs before his explained alot and made me feel so precious and he made me feel adored everytime we were together even thought it was not a lot.

I tried to avoid him alot. I had my decision to not date anyone till collage so i tried my best to avoid him without making him sad.

But he was making me waver.

And we have already decided to be only friends.

" Thank you" i smiled as i placed it beside me.

________________

Third person pov

On the other table

" Hyung you really should be worried" jinyoung shook his head as he looked from the two to his hyung who was busy glaring at the two.

" Why should i?" He asked feeling bitter.

" You like her and look at them, soojin has been feeling so stressed those days but she look so comfortable with him" jinyoung explained.

The fact that byakgon liked soojin was known for a long time now. Ever since he had threatened his junior and his friend hyunsuk about her.

Hyunsuk still sometimes get nightmare from the memory of his kind and cute hyung looking at him with terror in his eyes and threatening him about what he would do if he hurt soojin.

Since then he tried to not get on byunggons bad side.

" Thats good then , why would i hate it because she is comfortable?" He muttered as he played with his food.

" You are really hopeless " they said in the same time as they felt bad for their friend.

" What you guys want me to do? You know she doesn't even consider me a boy" he pout feeling annoyed by how his friend were blaming him but no one was helping him and weren't being useful.

" You should make her see you as a boy then" seunghun said as if it was the most clear idea ever.

"And how would i do that?" He hissed at him. They were being ridiculous and he was not feeling good enough to deal with it.

They looked at each other and got silent again , waiting for each other to come up with an idea.

" i have an idea but-" yonghee nervously said unsure.

All of them looked at him with anticipation expecting something good , pressuring him to talk with their round eyes.

"I think it would be a good idea if we......."he explained and a smirk formed on the other members while byunggon blushed being embarrassed.

" No no no" he shook his head, refusing the idea. While the others where looking at him with a smirk like hunter.

" You asked for help, you are getting it whether you like it or not" they said and case closed.

There were doing it and there was no one stopping them.

_______

Heyyy guysss another chapter.

I hope you liked it

Tell me what you like about the story the most.?♥️♥️