The Real Animatronic Form

Start from the beginning

"I look totally different" Bonnie said then the rest agreed.

"I'm surprised and confused on how I can do this" Chica spinned and admired herself.

I looked at everyone and smiled. "This is amazing" I clapped.

"OH DANG WHAT HAPPENED" We all looked towards the Parts & Service room.

Springy, Plushtrap, Springtrap, and Goldie appears. "Uh it's an another form what they can do" I answered.

"I feel weird but also strange" Freddy said still examining himself. "Can you guys do it too?" I asked them.

"I guess" Goldie responded. "Just think hard about what you want to look like" I said and shrugged.

They started to think but nothing happened. "I think we can't because you know..we are forgotten" Plushtrap frowns.

I sighed and they transform back. "Yeahhh I'm used to this instead of the other form" Chica chuckled.

"I mean it kinda feels weird being a full bunny but it was a good experience" Bonnie smiles brightly.

"Can you guys hold on for a sec I need to talk to Foxy" They nodded and Foxy tilt his head to the side.

He followed me and had a confuse expression. "Should we tell them about the whole rebuilding the pizzeria?" I whispered and he felt unsure.

"Uh well I don't want them to freak out and panic right now" Foxy looked behind him to see them chatting and laughing.

"Alright but they will have to know about this later or in a few days because I don't know when they are going to do that" Foxy nodded.

We walked back to them and they looked over to us.

"Welcome back" Chica smiles. "What did you guys talk about" Springy said with curiosity in his mind.

Me and Foxy looked at each other with worry eyes.

"Nothing just talking about what we saw when you guys were performing" I said and they nodded.

"Are you hungry Y/n?" Chica asked. "Yeah I guess I can go for a slice" Chica grabbed my hand and speed walk to the kitchen while leaving the guys outside.

"I already have it made" She handed me a slice. "That quick?" she laughed and shook her head.

"No silly it's already there and still hot surprisingly" I took a bite "makes sense".

"How is it living as an animatronic?" I sat on the counter.

She slightly frowned. "Hm well it's stressful and kinda hard too because we have to deal with the kids for about 14 years straight. Also living in a body that isn't ours so it hard for us to get use too when we first became one. Also it's cool that we will stay young forever while everyone else is growing up. We will never die until we get destroyed or shutdown which I doubt will ever happen" She stuffed a slice of pizza in her mouth.

I frowned at the last part but she didn't noticed. "You guys have such a interesting story and life" I said and she shrugged.

"I guess so" She lean against the counter. "Are you guys done yet?" Springtrap peeked in.

"Yeah yeah hold up" Chica rolled her eyes and walked out.

I finished my pizza and head out as well. But I haven't noticed is someone watching me.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked and some were laying down on the party tables.

They mumbled something. "I think they're bored" Chica whispered near my ear.

"I guess so" I chuckled and so did she.

The guys looked at us. "What" They said in unison.

"Get up and let's do something" I laughed and they did.

"Let's go outside if you're even allow too" Everyone looked at each other.

"I mean we never went outside since we were kids.." Bonnie frowns.

"And I don't know if we can go outside" Freddy crosses his arms. "Well who knows until you try it out" I looked outside.

"Alright let's go" I started to walk. Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and Chica walked out.

Then we heard a noise behind us.

I look behind me to see Springy on the floor rubbing his forehead while the others puts their hands out but they couldn't go through.

"We can't pass through!" Goldie said while banging his hands against the invisible wall.

"How..?" I frown. "I guess we will be back in the basement..have fun guys" Plushtrap drops his head and walks away with the others.

"They really can't leave" Freddy was speechless.

"I forgot how the wind feels like" Chica twirls around in the parking lot.

Bonnie ran around and Freddy enjoyed the sky.

Foxy joined Freddy and so did I. Bonnie sat on the ground and Chica stopped and looked up.

"Wow.." "So pretty!" "Beautiful stars.." "Bright colors" "amazing" We all smiled.

I lay down next to Bonnie and he noticed and smiled

"It looks beautiful doesn't it?" I said while looking up. "Yeah it does" He lays down as well and gets a bit closer to me which doesn't bother me.

"You guys should go out often" I said and looked at him.

"Yeah but we should also only us—" "Let's go back inside before it turns 6 am" Bonnie got cut off by Foxy.

Bonnie got up and helped me up. "Thanks and what was that?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh nothing let's get going" I nodded and we all went inside. I checked my watch.

5:58 am

"Go back to your guys place because it's almost time" they nodded and went on stage while me and Foxy headed towards the Pirate Cove.

(1,130 words! Sorry for the wait on this story! Bye bye!)