OP. 3: ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES

Start from the beginning

David: "Academy?"
-The sniper asked, being interrupted by the lady, now known as Glynda, jumped down the aircraft, gesturing them to get out.

Glynda: "Now, come with me. Someone wishes to speak to you."
-She said as the four operators got out, carrying their weapons, just in case.
Now, the moment they got out, the spotted a lot of people walking around, some in what seemed like the academy's uniform, and some in something like combat gear... But they all seemed like teenagers.

As they followed Glynda, they also got some looks from the teenagers. Their gear seemed strange to them, so did their guns. The operators were still confused by this place and why were they here, and most importantly, who wanted to speak to them?
Meanwhile, Christian was actually having a hard time handling all the looks.

Christian: "God damn it... This is high-school all over again."
-He said as he tried to avoid looking at everyone that went by.

David: "Don't worry dude, we're almost there... I think."
-The Marine replied as he gave him a soft pat on the shoulder. Eventually, after a couple of minutes walking, they found themselves in front of a tower... A really tall one.
They followed Glynda inside, whom got into an elevator, gesturing them to come inside too, which they did.
Unfortunately, it was a pretty cramped space for them, and Alex was not happy about this.

Donovan: "Hey man, you alright?"
-He asked his leader, looking down at him due to their height difference.

Alex: "Nothing, just... Personal space issues." -he replied, looking back at him, noticing he seemed a bit stressed too.- "You don't look good too, are you claustrophobic or something?"

Donovan: "Nah man, I don't give a damn about cramped spaces... It's the height thing, man. I can't take that."
-He responded, filling the room with silence after that, execpt for the elevator music, which Christian was dancing to.

David: "Dude, are you serious?"
-He said as he chuckled a little bit, looking at Christian dancing to that song.

Christian: "What? I love this song." -he replies as he stops dancing to look at him.- "It's a nice freaking song."
-The medic said right before the elevator doors opened again, revealing a huge office.

*Ding!*

???: "Ah, Glynda. Good to know you made it back." -another unkown voice spoke, greeting the lady that brought them here. As they got out of the elevator too, he greeted them too.- "And you bring the visitors too. Welcome to Beacon, gentlemen."
-He told them in a calm voice tone as he took a sip from his mug.
They all looked at him with a smile, finally someone with manners here.