Author's Note

Hello, my sunshines!

I know that it is too early for any author's note as you can notice that the story hasn't even started. As some of you know that this story Mysterious Guy in My Dreams has been published before. Due to I wanted to edit it and to totally reboot it, I unpublished the story and you will no longer find the old version of it.

To those who have read the old version of this story, I just wanted to say sorry on your behalf as some of you bookmarked it or added it to your reading list. However, this new version of MGIMD has a different plot and set of characters but the idea is still there and still the same as the old version.

I also wanted to reboot this story because I wanted to write it in the English language as some of you might know that the old version is in the Filipino language. I wanted to cater to a wider audience as I want people to read and to understand my story. I know that English is not my mother-tongue but I will try my best for you guys to understand the story and enjoy it.

Once again, thank you everyone for understanding my decision and chose to be with me again in this journey as we unveil the love story of the Mysterious Guy in My Dreams from the beginning until the end. 

If you, my sunshines have any comments, suggestions, violent reactions about the story, or something that you just want to tell me, feel free to leave a message.

Without any further ado, click the next page as I introduced to you the characters who will give life to my story.

Enjoy and Love lots my sunshines!