10.

5 April 2015

My dearest K.,

It has been weird today... I mean beautifully weird. I met Kylie today... yes, your ex-love Kylie, the one with the tanned skin and silky blonde hair. She had changed a lot though...her look doesn't interest you anyway, since you have a girlfriend. Despite all my attempts to avoid that meeting, she waved at me so cheerfully I couldn't just go by unnoticed. She was sad...that crazy flame she had in her eyes (which I always thought would burn anyone down) was completely put off. She took me completely by surprise when she said: "I want the kind of love you two have. He doesn't call you hot, he calls you beautiful. He doesn't bring you to his house to make out, he takes you out for food. Whenever there is something up, he knows and doesn't stop bugging you until you let it all out. He never looked at me like he looks at you... but the way he looks at you... even stars would fall to be looked like only once. When you guys walked, he swung your hand back and forth just to make you happy. I bet he knows your mind better than anyone else. Yours is really a true love...because true love doesn't mean being inseparable...it means being separated and nothing changes."

I was completely shaken...it reminded me again that not all angels have wings...some just have a kind heart full of light that needs to be revealed and a super cute smile like yours. Not all angels have an aura...some of them are just marvelous K. that want to know about your past not to punish or judge, but to let you know you deserve to be loved too.

I love you, baby... I love you with all my everything (even my sick part) and I am ready to make even my sick cells love you until they die... I know I am not a hot girl like Kylie. I will probably never take your breath away, or impress your friends with the way I look, but I will make you laugh with my stupid childish things and make you feel wanted and loved in every second of your life.

I just want you to know that your love took me somewhere where my past won't follow...somewhere I am not reduced to the sum of my shadows... somewhere where I don't need to escape from this reality through dreaming, because you wake up my dreams before I do and start playing with them like you own my subconscious.

P.S: I didn't forget your question by the way, but the K. feeling activated and since you are not here so that I can kiss the hell out of you, I wrote this.

Forever yours,

D.