Nick glanced back and forth to the road and to me, It was hard to see with all the fog and the rain pouring down, but I could see his wet hair that was stick against his forehead, his face was soaked like the rest of his body. The water trickled down his back making his toned muscles visible through his shirt.

I shook the thought out of my head as we began to ascend the staircase that leads us to the front porch of the cabin. The sky was so dark and the wind was blowing so hard, making the trees lean down in the other direction. I could barely see anything aside the blurry sea rising.

"Get in," Nick said as he pulled open the door and I rushed inside, my wet bare feet colliding with the wooden floor, leaving stains. Nick slammed shut the door as the last gust of wind entered the cabin, sending chills and making me cold.

I crossed my arms over my chest and rubbed my arms up and down my arms in attempt to warm myself. Nick locked the door and turned to me, his jaw slightly dropped and his eyes widened. "You're soaked," He pointed out as a smile began to spread over his face and he shook his head as he laughed.

"So are you!" I shot back and he looked down to his clothes and laughed harder. "What is wrong with you?" I asked as I began to laugh at him.

"We're wet!" He exclaimed as he stretched his arms out as a gesture. "That's not funny!" I reminded as I shook my head in disbelief, but I couldn't help but smile. Nick rolled his eyes and lowered his head before shaking it in a drying motion, splashing droplets of water in every direction as I laughed.

"What are you, a dog?" I teased as I lift my hand over my face from the splattered water.

"Shut up," He shot back playfully as he approached me and stopped right in front of me. I laughed again as our faces inched closer. Nick pulled me by the waist and crashed his lips into mine. I melted instantly at the touch, I threw my hands around his neck and pressed my mouth on his harder.

Nick spun me around, never leaving my mouth as he pushed me against the wall. I realized what we were doing but I didn't know why, and why aren't we stopping ourselves.

I ran my fingers through Nick's wet hair as his hands slid down to my ass. Everything was strange and so sudden but it felt right, our soaked bodies against each other aroused me, and I guessed I wasn't the only one. I could feel Nick's pants tighten and him hardening against my thigh.

I opened my mouth slowly and he did the same as he pressed himself against me, my hand traveled down his chest and to the rim of his shirt, before sliding my hands under his shirt.

The sensation was driving me crazy, I didn't want to stop. Nick acted like he wanted me and it made me thought that maybe we could work again, and all my wondering about him was finally answered. This place is really is magical.

I'm so not over him.

Nick slowly removed his lips off mine. I opened my eyes slowly and began to lightly pant. Nick was staring at me quietly, studying my eyes. His expressions hardened and he backed away instantly.

"W-what just happened?" He whispered as he looked at me in shock.

I kept my gaze on him, surprised, confused about what he just said. Oh, shit.

"I-I'm so sorry," I said in realization and covered my mouth "I can't fucking believe it, I'm sorry,"." No, don't apologize it was my fault." Nick assured as he backed away further. "I-I, shouldn't have done that, Miley, I'm sorry,"

Nick turned away and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Oh, God." He muttered and I stood frozen watching him. "I shouldn't have seen you, this was a big mistake."