A/N: Hello Again & My New Home

Hi, everyone!

I can't believe that this collection of imagines has hit 1,000,000 reads!  I feel so honored and so much gratitude to everyone who has been reading for the last few years  I've loved reading all your comments and enjoying the world of Harry Potter with you.

Now that my life has progressed (in some direction.  I'm not sure if it's a good direction, but it's happening, nevertheless.), I've not had much time for writing as some of you may or may not have noticed and I've been moving away from writing on this platform.  

From now on, I shall be writing and publishing my imagines, drabbles, oneshots, headcannons, etc. on my new tumblr, cauliflowercounty.tumblr.com, which I am very excited about.  I've made this change because I think working on tumblr will allow me to see more peoples' different writing with more different fandoms and it'll help me organize my requests and interactions with other users better. I'll still be adding some of the fics I make on Tumblr to my Wattpad, but my work will mostly be centralized on Tumblr.

I've loved every moment on Wattpad and I owe it to everyone who I've talked with, read my stories, and wrote all the amazing writing I've been following.  I won't be as active on my tumblr as I was at my peak production capacity (I don't think I'll ever be able to publish every other day ever again!).    Thank you, everyone, so much for this wonderful experience within this writing community!

Love, 

Soiea