Potter!

House: Slytherin

Blood Status: You Choose

Warnings: Swearing

-----

"Saint Potter!" Draco spits, sitting next to you on a couch in the Slytherin common room, an arm around your waist. "I can't believe the nerve he has, strutting around the castle like that every fucking day! I'm so sick of him and that mudblood Granger! Don't even get me started on Weaslebee! They're all filthy and repulsive!"

"Draco... Calm down... They're just people," you say, trying to calm him down. "You keep obsessing over them. It's not good for you! You spend almost half the time when we're not in class talking about him and the Gryffindors."

"Come on, y/n! I don't talk about Saint Potter of all people that much!" Draco pouts, crossing his arms.

"But you do, Malfoy," Blaise Zabini says, sitting down across from us.

"Hi Blaise," you say, giving him a small nod in recognition.

"What did you say just now, Blaise?" Draco grunts through clenched teeth.

"You do talk about him a ton! It gets pretty annoying...," Blaise says, quieting down as Draco's face contorts into a scowl of pure anger.

"Haha! Yeah!" Theodore Nott laughs, dumping himself next to Blaise on the couch. "I'm pretty sure that you're in love with him, Malfoy! Is y/n just a cover for your man crush on Potter?"

"What? N-No...,"Draco stutters. "I'm not gay for Potter..."

"Are you sure?" you ask jokingly.

"Yes! Of course! I love you! Theo is just making that up, right?" Draco says, turning to glare at Theodore.

"Oh, Potter! I love you so! With your thick dark hair and that sexy, sexy scar! I love your glasses and the way your shaggy, black hair flows in the wind when you beat me every time at Quidditch! I LOOOOOVE YOU!!!" Blaise screeches running around the common room, pretending to be Draco.

"Stop it, you guys! It's not funny! I love y/n! I-I... I don't like Potter!" Draco says, getting up to try and stop Blaise from making himself dizzy by running in circles. After about ten more minutes of Blaise and Theodore mocking Draco and pretending to be him, they all finally return to their seats and Draco wraps his arms around y/n's waist.

"I love you, Potter!" Blaise whispers to Theo, who immediately cracks up laughing. Draco rolls his eyes, worn out by their incessant mocking of him. You lay down in Draco's lap, wary of Blaise and Theo, and fall asleep peacefully.

~~~~~~

"UGH! Him and his face and his scar! Fuck Potter!" Draco shouts.

"You'd like to do that, wouldn't you, Malfoy?" Theo jokes.

"Cut that out! You've been doing that for two weeks! it's getting old, Theo. Stop that Blaise!" Draco hisses, trying to burn a hole through a chuckling Blaise' s chest.

"Draco... This must stop!" you say, sitting down at one of the tables in the Slytherin Common Room. "You talk about him so much. You talk about him more than your assignments! You spend more time talking about him than you do talking to me... and I'm your girlfriend!"

"Y-Y/n! I'm so sorry, love... I had no idea," Draco sighs. "I'm so ashamed. I'm an awful boyfriend..."

"It's okay, Draco. I have a solution I think...," you say, pulling out a few scraps of parchment from your bag. "Close your eyes, Draco."

"What?" he asks, confused. "Come on, close them!"

He scrunches his eyes shut as he raises his hands up to his face. She tears the paper into two and scribbles something on each one.

"Blaise. Come over here. Take one in each hand," she says. Blaise opens his palms and takes the pieces of parchment.

"Don't mix them up behind your back, though. Make sure there's one in each palm," you direct in a whisper and Blaise does so. "Open your eyes, Draco. Pick one of Blaise's hands."

"Ummm... Left," Draco says, pointing to Blaise's left arm. Blaise hands him the piece of parchment and Draco opens it. "It just says 'one butterbeer'... What's this about y/n?"

"That's the price of each time you talk about Potter! You owe me a butterbeer now, Draco," you say happily. Draco is completely dumbfounded.

"W-What?" he gasps. "Why a punishment?"

"You were starting to use the name 'Potter' as a swear word, Draco. It wasn't pretty." you reply.

~~Flashback~~

"Shit! Oh, Potter! I forgot to do that essay!" Draco gasps under his breath after walking into Transfiguration. You roll your eyes.

"Calm down, Draco. It's due tomorrow. I'll help you with it today after last period." you sigh, shoving him towards his desk from behind.

~~End of Flashback~~

"Oh, yeah... That... That did happen, after all...," Draco admits.

"Yep! I'm sure it'll get pretty expensive at this rate. Last week on average you talked about Potter twenty-seven times a day!" you say, satisfied.

"Do I have another option? What was in Blaise's right hand?" Draco asks. Blaise holds the other slip of parchment out towards Draco. Draco snatches it up and unfolds it. After reading it he smirks and folds it up, stowing it in his pocket. "Can I do the other punishment for talking about Potter, please?"

"What did it say, Draco?" Blaise asks.

"It says 'five kisses'... I think I prefer the one on the right, y/n. Can I switch?" he pleads hopefully.

"Nope!" you quip. "I knew you'd choose left, Draco."

"So you put the one that costs me money purposefully on the side I'd choose and the one that would be fun on the side I wouldn't choose just to torture me?" he asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, Draco. I know you," you reply, smiling smugly.

"Pleeeeaaase, y/n?" he says, getting on his knees and giving you puppy dog eyes, kissing your hand.

"NO, Draco. Then you'd be talking about Potter every second you'd have," you laugh, pulling your hand out of his grasp.

"God, you know me so well!" Draco chuckles, getting up and taking you by the waist to spin you around.

-----

A/N: This chapter was 1,020 words long! Thanks for reading! More chapters to come! Requests Open!

- Soiea