The Zabini Twins

Hi! I'm finally back! This imagine was requested a long time ago by paperbackweirdness! I'm so sorry for the wait. I will try to update more consistently for the rest of the month to catch up on requests!

House: Slytherin

Blood Status: Pureblood

Warning: Underage drinking but it's butterbeer and teenagers are allowed to have that in the wizarding world so.... Also some swearing.

A/N: You're Blaise Zabini's twin sister and younger than him by a few minutes.

-----

Third Person POV:

The door to the Slytherin boys' dorm room bursts open and a giddy Theodore Nott stumbles through it, collapsing onto his bed with a wide smile plastered onto his face.

"What's going on there, Nott?" Blaise chuckles. "I've never seen you this happy."

The other boys laugh at this, and Theo props himself up with his elbows to face his friends. He nods and sighs, "Millicent said she'd go out with me."

"Congrats, mate," Draco says, getting up, handing him a bottle of butterbeer, and patting him on the back. "That makes one of us in a relationship."

"How? What happened?" Goyle asks.

"Well, we were the last ones in the library after everyone else left. We started talking and eventually, we ended up talking about who we like... I confessed that I liked her rather awkwardly. She was nice, though... said she'd go to Hogsmeade with me next weekend," Theo explains. "It's funny. I never thought a pretty girl like her would actually go out with a loser like me."

"Nah," Blaise scoffs, walking over to Theo's bed. "You're probably one of the most eligible among us all of us."

"Hah. I bet you guys could get someone if you tried," Theo responds.

"Who?" Crabbe laughs. "There's Daphne Greengrass, but she's too into her school work for dating. Daphne's said she doesn't want to date until next year. All the other girls are rather unapproachable as it is. She also doesn't really like any of us."

"There's Parkinson," Blaise shrugs.

"Her? She's not girlfriend material right now. I don't think anyone could handle her clinginess," Goyle scoffs. "She likes Malfoy, anyway."

"Speaking of that, why haven't you made a move, Malfoy? She's so into you. It wouldn't be that hard to get her to say yes to a date," Blaise says, looking over at Draco who's avoiding talking by pretending to read his potions book on his bed.

"What?" Draco coughs. "Pansy?"

"Yeah! Who don't you ask her out?" Crabbe asks.

"You could join Millicent and me after we've been going out for a while. Pansy'd say yes if you suggested it," Theo smiles. Draco avoids his gaze and Blaise frowns.

"Why are you so reluctant, Malfoy?" Blaise says. Draco shrugs and pulls his covers up over him, uncomfortable.

"I don't appreciate you interrogating me, Blaise," he grumbles, rolling over and putting his book on his bedside table.

"Ahhh... There's someone else...," Blaise states suddenly and Draco's heart rate spikes.

"N-No...," Draco responds. "Listen. I'm tired. I want to go to bed so stop asking me questions."

"No! You're not going to sleep until you tell us who you like!" Theo protests, walking over and forcing Draco to sit up. "Will you cooperate, Malfoy?"