The Mission Pt. 2

House: None

Blood Status: Pure

Warnings: Fluff and Swearing

A/N: h/c = hair colour

-----

Almost two weeks have passed since you arrived in Honolulu, Hawaii with the mission: seduce Draco Malfoy and use him to confirm the possession and trading of illegal dark artefacts by his father, Lucius Malfoy.  Every day since coming, you have spent almost every second possible with Draco.  You two would go to the beach, have meals together, go to the pool, have drinks, all sorts of things.  You were almost never apart.  You loved spending your time with him, so much that you nearly forgot about the mission entirely.  He was kind and sweet, he treated you well and listened, something that you almost never got to experience around your father and the Agency in America.  You and Draco, on the other hand, could always find something new to talk about and it was never boring with him.  You would tell him about school at Ilvermorny and he would tell you all about Hogwarts.  It was nice having someone to talk to for once.  The people at Ilvermorny didn't really like you because of your very subdued and secretive ways, thanks to your junior agent status, which nobody knew about.   It was all different with Draco.  He was the guy who let you totally open up to him. He was also, incredibly good-looking and you were starting to think that you were beginning to develop a little crush on him, even though your father had strictly warned and forbade you from doing such, through your private chauffeur, of course,  who worked for the agency.  You were told by him that "you are not allowed to reciprocate the feelings he will develop for you.  that is out of the question".  You hadn't broken the rules, yet.  He didn't even like you.  If anything, you were falling for him.  Man, what a way to get fired from an agencyFalling for your first important mission, you think to yourself as Draco begins to explain going to school with the famous Harry Potter.

"Going to school with Harry Potter isn't all that great, y/n," he explains, taking a sip of his frozen butterbeer and setting it down by the side of the pool.  It was nearly nightfall and hardly anyone was out.  They were all most likely having dinner or something.  "He's not at all like the papers make him out to be."

"I would never have guessed," you say, propping yourself up in the edge of the pool. "Why are you drinking a cold drink when it's almost dark and you're outside?"

"I just felt like it.  I'm only going to be here a few more days, after all..." he trails off, playing with the curly, blue straw sticking out of his glass.  Today you finally figured that it was time to get down to business.  You only had about a week left until the Malfoys left for England again. Today you were wearing a black bikini and you were slightly uncomfortable in it since it was so revealing, but that's what your father said to do after all.  You were the only female agent the same age as Draco.  No one else could have taken this mission.  

"How about we go over to the hot tub?  It's getting a bit cold in the big pool," he says. pointing over to the alcove where the hot tub is located.   He gets out and stands up, showing off his toned chest and abs.  He reaches a hand out to you and lifts you up to the pool deck.  Under the orange, yellow and pink sunset, you walk over to the hot tub, surrounded by flowers and marble statues, carrying your drinks.  Draco slides in and the water starts to bubble gently.  

"Come on, y/n.  Join me," he says, waving you over with a kind smile.  You stay put teasingly, not following him.  "Please?"

You smile as he moves through the water and grabs your hands and grasps it lightly, pulling you into the water with him.  With you still standing, he sits across from you, carefully moving his arms through the warm water.  The water is calming and a shade of light aqua.  You step all the way in and turn around again to face the ocean.  You watch as the round, orange sun begins to disappear over the dark horizon.  The light reflects on the water and you can see the small ripples of the waves coming into shore.  Pink and yellow colours blotch the sky like a watercolour painting and the dark outlines of the coconut trees wave in the gentle breeze.  The view is breathtaking.