A/N (Edited)

Hey! It's me, the author of this book. 

Please call 1-800-273-8255 (suicide hotline) if you feel/are suicidal. If you don't feel as comfortable with that, then talk to someone else. Even me, if you really want to. 

If you feel uncomfortable, triggered, or simply don't like anything, you may leave. I listed what I think are important warnings in this book. 

***WARNINGS***

MATURE LANGUAGE, NOT MUCH BUT THERE IS "BAD WORDS". 

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. Some trigger. DON'T READ IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE.

THERE IS SUICIDE IN THIS BOOK, SO AGAIN, DON'T READ IF EASILY TRIGGERED OR NOT COMFORTABLE. 

ABUSE. There are parts that include physical and mental abuse. There is a bit abusive bits, some may feel extremely uncomfortable, so I suggest leaving now. 

AND ANY OTHER WARNINGS YOU CAN THINK OF THAT ARE APPROPRIATE FOR THIS BOOK. 

I apologize in advance if you feel uncomfortable during this book, but I warned you. 

I will not take any criticism targeted towards my book. As you read the warnings, you may leave if you feel uncomfortable.

If you have any suggestions or want to comment please do. If you enjoy this book, vote. If you want to share it with others, then share it. Thank you.

I don't think there is anything else to say so, thank you for reading this. 

Enjoy!