Chapter 13||Tricks

*Stiles'/Mitch POV*

After I disappeared in that warehouse, I went to the place where Ghost was.

As for why I know where he is, there is a certain pull that tells me where he is, but he has certainly no control over me. So its just like a pull to know where he is. Which is quite confusing, because for I know, he should be able to control me and also the Nogitsune after the spell or ritual or whatever it is called. What could possibly went wrong for it to fail?

Although,thanks to that failure, I was not controlled. Well, we were not controlled.

I saw them outside of a house, talking.

I heard that he asked Peter to attack the persons inside of that house. But its seems like noticed my presence, so I walked to them.

"Ah, have you killed them?" He asked, a smirk appearing in his face. Peter beside him, is seemingly quiet but smiled a little at my sight.

"No, I just left them there wounded and unconscious, I still want to see them suffer." I said, grinning to make it believable.

"Then great! Also you are in the right timing." He said, while putting his arm around my shoulders, which made me extremely uncomfortable and annoyed. I swear, I heard Peter chuckle, lets see about that later.

"You see that house in front of us? That house has a coven of witches, a powerful one if I add. But, it seems that they can't use magic to Kitsunes, because they had their own energy and aura of their own kind, which is why, I want you--" He said, pulling his arm away and pushing his finger in my chest. "to go there, and get a grimoire that I wanted. If you need to kill them, go for it." He said, pointing his finger to the second floor of the house that was lit.

"Sure, if you wanted to." I said, whilst nodding and went to the house.

I didn't waste time and just burst through the door, and saw no one in the first floor.

That's why I went upstairs. And there in one room, I saw the witches. There are about 8 of them, and they are ready to fight.

I tried to talk them out as they started inciting spells to me, but of course, their spells wouldn't work, so I just sighed whilst they have that confused looked at their faces.

So, I called the Onis. They appeared out of nowhere, and grabbed the witches, holding them. Yes, he was still their owner.

"So before you make things worse and get yourself killed, I wanted to tell you that you spells wouldn't work--" I said but I got interrupted by a woman about her 30s, who has the look of confusion and fear on her face.

"How the heck you find us and how you aren't affected by any of the spells we had? For as we know, no one can resist that kind of spell?" She yelled, but if you looked at her, you could see the fear on her eyes.

"Ah, another chirper I see. So I like to say something about myself. I'm a Nogitsune, or what they call a Dark Kitsune." I said, seeing their shocked and full of fear faces.

"Your freaking magic won't have any effect to me, 'cause I am already 1000 years old. As for why I found you here, there is a certain witch that bound me to this body, and ordered me to get a certain grimoire from you, which I see right there." I said, as I pointed the book in the shelf, immediately knowing it was the grimoire because of its appearance.

"Then, why you didn't get it the moment you entered and just kill us?" A woman in his 20s asked.

"Because I have a deal to propose, I wanted you--" I said, then whisper for I know Ghost is hearing me in my normal voice. "to do a spell, where the witch cannot hear us. After you've done that, I will tell you the real deal."