Chapter 6||Revelations

*Mitch's POV*

I'm now at the headquarters, heading (more like pushing) this terrorist to the interrogation room. I told Irene that I will be the one who will interrogate this man, and luckily, she agreed. Which only means, this won't be a peaceful interrogation. Either it will be bloody or not, it depends.

I threw this man on a chair, and tied his hands and feet, making sure he can't move.

A few minutes later, he woke up, struggling in the ties.

"If I were you, I won't even move a little bit." I menaced, observing him afar with my back on the wall.

"Ha? Its an opposite. If I were you, I would run." Said the man provoking me and glowed his eyes, a bright golden yellow one.

"A werewolf huh. Not a match." I said as I shot his leg, the other leg, evening out the odds.

The bullet I used was not like the one I shot in him in the station. I shot him with the one I shot at Scott. If he continues to be like this, might as well he dies.

The man screams in agony as his glowing eyes fades and returned to its dark brown eyes.

"Now tell me." I murmured, leaning onto the table then clasped my hands. "Why do you need Stiles Stilinski's records huh? Why do you need a dead man's record?" I quizzed him and gave him a blank look. Approaching him closer down to his face every second he didn't answer.

"You will not get anything from me. Never." The man retorted as he spat on me.

I wiped his spit and gave him a now shirty expression.

"You will wish you never did that." I said as I sliced his face fast with the dagger I had.

The man chuckled like he had other plans but I can tell he was scared.

"You see, even when you can hurt me with your little torture things, I will not die. So do whatever you want and I will not speak." The terrorist said as he glared on me.

"Oh boy-" I said as I chuckled. I grinned, and cracked my knuckles. "You're pretty naive. You still haven't got the idea aren't you?" I said, then pulled his collar more closer to my face and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I'm sure you haven't heard my name. That is why I am making sure you'll experience what people are fearing about me."

I walked through the switch of the lights of the interrogation room and turned it off, making the room completely dark.

"Try to use your enhanced abilities, nevertheless, you will not be able to dodge it." I said darkly to the guy and got my tazer stick on my pocket. I tested it out to work and it sparked, then I saw his now terrified face.

"Shall we begin?" I said and thus began the man's screaming.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*Scott's POV*

I need to know what happened to Stiles. What made him like that. The Stiles I knew doesn't kill unless it is needed, and this Stiles does the opposite. It was like a cruel version of Stiles. But he isn't possessed or anything, so how this happened?

My wound pretty much healed up fast, and I was able to move just after a good rest, but I still had difficulties in walking. I think that Stiles shot the bullet in the least fatal spot so that I can heal up well. If that is true, well, he still has his smarts. Or it was on purpose.

Just what I had said to Lydia, I gathered the pack for a meeting in Derek's loft. It was somehow lucky and doubtful that Derek came back in town saying that he felt something was wrong in the town, but I don't trust his reason and I felt suspicious about it. But nevertheless, I let it slip by and continued the meeting.