Chapter 2|| Go Back

A/N I'll summarize the movie a little and continue to the story because the details in the movie is very long. For best understanding, please watch the movie.

*Stiles'/Mitch's POV*

After Katerina died, nothing felt the same. I stopped calling my Dad. Miraculously I was still alive, but now, I can say anger consumed me. I tried everything to get to the killers that murdered my fiance, and I finally got the chance.

I went to Libya to talk to these terrorists, when I went to their location, they allowed me to talk to their leader, but of course tied to a chair.

When I was ready to execute my plan. A bunch of people with guns, which I presume the U.S Special Forces, ambushed the location and my target was already dead. I was literally upset that time, so I repeatedly stabbed that killer's body before I was dragged off.

I was held in the CIA safe house about 30 days for the debriefing, and then offered to be one of the members of CIA's black operations unit, code-named Orion. I accepted their offer, and I trained for months, til I was ready in the field.

The main mission for us is to find the missing nuclear bomb and stop it from detonating. Tracking down the buyer of that bomb was not easy as I went through a lot of troubles just to find him. The buyer's code name is Ghost, and his intention was pretty nasty.

Based on my mentor, Stan, deduces that Ghost intends to detonate the nuke in the U.S Navy's Sixth Fleet, which may result deaths of many people. I chased that boat and fought with Ghost, and fortunately, I killed him before he can do it to me. I diverted the boat, threw the nuke in the ocean before it explodes, and escaped by a helicopter. The nuke exploded creating a sink hole, but luckily the Sixth Fleet survived.

After that saving the world from a rogue nuclear bomb, missions came its way to me. And one of the mission that was given to me recently was not that good.

"Mitch, I want you to investigate a town in California. I know you might not like it but it is really needed." Irene said to me, holding a folder then tossed it to me.

"What town is that I presume?" I asked Irene and opened the folder.

"See for yourself." Irene said and walked out of the door to give me some time as she always did.

I flipped through pages 'til I already saw the town name.

Beacon Hills, California.

Why do I still need to go back there? I went to Irene to ask about it and it turns out some terrorists lived in that town. Oh great.

I was forced to go home. Go to my once home. I don't really want it, but if I will go there, I need to keep a low profile. I need to ignore that once friends of mine. But even though, I still need to visit my Dad. I need to know what happened to him especially I lost contact for about 10 years.

Tomorrow, I'll take a flight to Beacon Hills,and lets see if that town changed at all.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
*Scott's POV*

In call with Lydia.

"Hey Lydia, did you put a flower on Stiles' bench?"

"Yeah, I did last Monday, I doubt it already withered. Why are you really calling?"

"I plan to go there tomorrow, and can I ask you to drag Malia and Kira along, I'll appreciate the help."

"Ugh Scott. Fine. For the sake of Stiles. See you tomorrow then."

"Yeah, See you tomorrow."

End call.

It's been 15 years since Stiles disappeared. No, he didn't disappear, he left. He left because of us. We tried to find him, but everytime we got the clue, he wasn't there. So we gave up and just parted ways.

We built a bench in the name of our friend. The friend that was there for us. But, we kicked him out, just because of a misunderstanding. Up to this day, guilt still consumes me. What kind of brother does that?

When I checked his last voicemail, I was really shattered. I guess he was hurt all along. That no one sided with him. So he left.

I plan to reunite the pack tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow is the same day when Stiles left.

Many of the pack members are already out of town, but luckily they agreed to go back. But the others who are outside the country just promised to video chat with us.

Such as Liam and Hayden who now resided in Sweden to live a new life. Derek and Peter is in Mexico so I don't know if they will video chat with us. The ones that I am sure will be here tomorrow is Lydia, Malia and Kira, who lived the same house ever since they graduated. They live in New York. And I, live now in San Francisco with my family but managed to be here in Beacon Hills early.

All of us have our own families now. It's just we gather for the day where we lost a friend. We leave our families for about 3-5 days to commemorate Stiles day.

The 5 years since Stiles left, Sheriff Stilinski was still fine. Doing the things he needed to do. But for the next 10 years, he felt devastated. And we don't know why. Everytime we ask him about why he is sad, he went on rage and told us that everything that was happening on him is our fault. So we gave him space. For years. But we still visit him to check his health. He wasn't that good these days,especially he is now 60 years old. He always misses Stiles. Always.

If I could only turn back time and just believed what Stiles said, nothing of this will happen. Though we stopped Theo, we lost many people in the town. In 15 years, we are able to rebuild the town. Deaton and Sheriff is the ones who didn't left town. Thanks to them this town was once peaceful again. I don't know why the Nemeton didn't attract supernatural for who knows how long,but it was really fortunate.

After that call with Lydia, I go straight to my friend's home. The Stilinski Residence, to check the Sheriff. When I arrived there, Sheriff was already asleep. So I went straight to my old house now to get myself some sleep. Because tomorrow will be a long day.