Chapter 12||Void

*Stiles/Mitch POV*

Where am I?

I whisper as I found myself in the middle of a dark void, no sound, no people, none.

Hello?

I asked aloud, but no one answers.

This must be my mind. I thought.

I tried to walk far away,only to find myself in the same spot. Until, someone grabbed my shoulder, and I felt my body tremble when I saw that face again.

That bandaged face. With its razor sharp teeth.

Do you still remember me?

He asked, still holding my shoulder. I tried to get out of his grasp, but I can't.

Yes. I still remember you clearly.

I tried to get out of his grasp again, but failed again.

"You see Stiles, I'm not here to kill you, neither your pathetic friends. But, we will do much more fun than that." He said, in a hoarse voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I felt tension from me subside a little.

"Think of me as a gift for you. I will not control you like in the past, and my power is yours. All you need to do, is do a facade."

A thought suddenly popped in my brain, and suddenly I knew what he is talking about. Before I can say anything,he cut me off.

"Good thing you are quick witted.If he wants it, we'll give him." He said, still grasping my shoulder.

"Don't worry. I got you covered." I said, not knowing that I smirked.

The Nogitsune then put away his hand from my shoulder, and looked at me, eye to eye. He then removed his bandages, and revealed a copy of me. The pale and the one who showed mischief to everyone.

Let the games begin. He said, as he grinned.

Let the games begin. I said, as I smirked and ran towards him, upon colliding, both of us turned into smoke.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○
*Scott's POV*

"What have you done to him?!" I shouted with a growl, unknowingly with my eyes flashing.

Peter across the room growled, after I shouted and stood beside Ghost.

We were right. Peter was now an alpha. But why he protects that bad guy?

"You were on his side, Peter?" I asked dumbfounded. How come I trusted him?

"Sorry folks. I'll be in his side unless someone who is worthy enough kills him." He said, with a fake sad expression.

"Yeah, Peter here, had a deal with me. He will do the research about your friend here, and I'll give him the Alpha status he've been longing for. But, you know that's not how things work right? So, I bounded him to me, in case, he disobey me. Same as your friend tied to a chair. Now Peter, kindly tie them up please." The man said as he gestured Peter the location where to tie us up.

Peter just rolled his eyes and obeyed, he wasn't even struggling, and just obeying his orders, tied us up against the wall.

"Ah, I forgot. Is this still your friend?" Ghost said as he sat on a chair near the unconscious body of Stiles.

We saw Stiles, shift uncomfortably in his chair.

"What do you mean?" I asked, worrying that the thing we faced years ago might be here again.

"See that box?" He said,then we diverted our eyes to the box he pointed, and immediately I knew what's inside it.

It's the box that held the Nogitsune.

"No, it can't be." I muttered to myself, but seemingly this guy heard me.

"He's not possessed. Lets just say, the Nogitsune possessed him, but with the mind of mine. Because, he'll obey anything I'll ask to him. Just like what I did to Pet-" He said, but was cut off when we heard ropes breaking, and saw that Stiles is awake.

"Ah, Mitch. Time for a wakey. Your pups are here." Ghost said as he walked toward Stiles.

"What do you want." Stiles asked, and all we know, his appearance changed drastically.

He now had pale skin again, with dark bags under his eyes, and the eyes with the glint of mischief and darkness in them.

"Well, I had things to do. I'll be taking Peter with me. Do what you want with them, if you can, then kill them." Ghost said, as he looked Stiles directly in the eyes with a wicked grin.

"Sure, I'd love to see them scream anyway." Stiles said, as he stood up from his chair, and seemingly stretching.

From that, Ghost disappeared, out of nowhere, with Peter.

"Now its just me and you, Eh?"

Stiles said, as he moves toward us, and I can tell Lydia was scared.

"Stiles, please. You are not yourself, please fight it." I pleaded, but I know it was useless. Last time I did that, I just got tricked into thinking he was still Stiles.

"Can't Scotty boy. Gotta obey that prick." Stiles said, as he bent down to my level and looked at me sadly. A genuine sad look, then shifted to a wicked grin and I didn't even notice a knife sliced through my face, leaving a fresh wound.

Stiles held the knife in front of me, and saw my blood dripping from it. He wiped his knife with his fingers, and smeared it to my hand, whilst holding it. Black veins started to run in his arms, reaching up to his neck.

"I can see you are scared, Scott. And that is your weakness. You are scared. Scared to lose, scared to kill." He said in such monotone and raspy voice, and again, the knife sliced through something again, but I didn't feel anything. 'Til I felt my rope loose.

"But I am not scared to kill. And I am not scared to lose, because I know, I will always win. We always win. Now prepare because in the next days, there will be bloodbath."

Now I was extremely confused. I was supposed to be dead right now or suffering from torture, hallucinations or anything because my friend has the Nogitsune again, but what happened?

He did the same thing to Lydia and Derek, he cut the ropes off them, releasing us and stood up, facing us all.

"Why did you set us free?" Derek asked from the side.

"Because you are not the enemy here, its him." Stiles said, but as he said that, he turned into smoke and disappeared.

*****
A/N
Yeah, I wanted blame my mind for just publishing this kind of chap(and crap) Sorry pips.