Day 4 (Final)

Beginne am Anfang

They could only watch as Lugia struggled before completely crushing it in his arms. While the attack was most definitely not the strongest it could've been, it was quite strong for how much both of them were holding back as to not destroy the place they were in.

"No way..." Palkia muttered in disbelief. He then saw Lugia look up at him with a small smirk. He widened his eyes when Lugia then suddenly shot towards him.

Reacting quickly, Palkia held both arms in front of his chest as Lugia rammed into him. This made Palkia fly away as he almost fell out of the water.

Palkia wished that he could use his space abilities to teleport Lugia out, but the fact that Lugia would be able to enter back in with ease would make it be for nothing. It would just be a waste of energy.

As Palkia had come to a stop after being hit by Lugia, he held an arm forwards as countless blue spheres shot out. "Aura Sphere!"

Lugia was then covered in a thin blue light before he gave a small shout as a wave of blue energy shot out and blasted away all the Aura Spheres.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Palkia and Lugia were panting slightly as they looked at each other from across the water sphere. Palkia grunted in annoyance.

'This can't go on for much longer, we probably don't have much time left...' Palkia thought. Judging from Lugia's expression, Palkia could tell he was thinking the same thing. 'I need to end it!'

Palkia closed his eyes before opening them as his body began to glow a light purple colour. Lugia was the same, except his glow was blue.

"Spacial Rend!"

"Aeroblast!"

Palkia gave a roar as his arm was covered in a dense pink light that he then slashed. This shot out a familiar crescent pink energy blade, though much more powerful them last time.

Lugia ended up reeling his head back as a circular ball of wind formed in front of his mouth before he shot it forwards.

This resulted in an incredibly powerful hurricane of wind to shoot from Lugia's mouth. Both attacks rushed towards each other before clashing.

Both of them were pushing against one another, none budging as they both tried to overpower the other. But, alas, Lugia's attack began to take advantage.

The water around them seemed to absorb a bit into Lugia's attack, making it tougher as it began to push against the Spacial Rend.

As a couple of seconds passed, Palkia's attack shattered under the pressure and the Aeroblast made its way towards Palkia.

"Oh crap..." Palkia groaned. He couldn't react in time as he was struck by the attack and was being carried by it out of the sphere of water.

"Vast!"

Palkia's guild cried out his name as he crashed into the floor with the attack still striking him, it slowly stopped as it revealed Palkia groaning as he stumbled onto his legs.