Chapter 14.4: Adventures in Manegia - Conclusion

All of your injuries should be healed, but try not to move too much for a while," Gabriel said.

"Thank you," Alicia replied.

Gabriel himself had used his own healing magic with its high potency to mend her arm. There was not a single scar visible on her arm. She was quite amazed by it. He had used life maneg to heal her shoulder and other injuries while keeping in mind her privacy.

"There shouldn't be any scars," the Life Guardian continued. "Do tell me if there is. It's not good for a lovely lady such as you to be tainted with a scar."

"I will."

"Good," Gabriel smiled. "You may leave."

She went outside to find her father talking (read: lecturing) with Owen and Haruto. Russel was standing on the sideline with a look of sympathy. She also saw her mother chatting with Aqua, Rose, and Jill. James and Richard seemed to be dragged here and were awkwardly standing there which only made the infirmary more cluttered.

"Alicia, are you alright?" Rose was the first to notice. Reinforcing her leg with her loyal maneg, she stood up and grabbed Alicia's hands. "Are you still hurt anywhere?"

"I-I am fine," Alicia assured her, slightly taken aback by Rose's suddenness, but appreciating it overall.

"Oh, thank goodness..." The vampire sighed in relief.

"Idiot," Jill said angrily. "Do not make us worry like that! Almost getting yourself killed!"

"Forgive me, I promise not to do that again."

"Well, it is not really your fault," Jill puffed her cheek. "It can not be helped."

"Oh, thank the Great Spirits you are alright." Alicia's mother praised, burying her daughter in her chest. Aqua reacted to her statement, being the Great Water Spirit.

"M-Mother, you are choking me!" Alicia cried. Her mother let go and she gasped for air. Then, she was hugged by her father.

"Thank you, Gabriel, for healing my daughter," Ronald thanked.

"I am simply doing my job," the Life Guardian humbly stated.

"Why are you here, mother? And you too, father," Alicia asked.

"I have a feeling you got into trouble, so I came here. I brought Irene as well," her father explained.

In other words, parental instinct.

"I-I see..."

CREEK

A man in a military uniform and a village girl came in, it was Hanz and Crea. But the soldier's outfit was in tatters and blood. They were supporting each other. Beside them was Alice, the Ice Guardian, who was slightly scuffled.

"What happened?" Gabriel calmly asked.

"Uh, we kinda made a bunch of Maneg Beasts on the Training Grounds," Hanz explained.

"One of my [Icicles] redirected itself to hit his Order," Alice muttered. Her head down. "And Hanz blocked an attack from a wolf-type when it tried to strike me from behind by surprise."

Alicia winced hearing 'wolf-type'. It looked like it will be something uncomfortable for her to hear for a while.

The Life Guardian simply sighed. "Alright, no need to feel guilty, Alice. Come inside, Russel, assist me."

"Yes, Master." Russel followed suit.

"We should leave this room," Ronald announced. "It's not exactly the best room to hold many people."