Mrselfie-where u at Im here waiting in my truck .. blk tahoe with rims.

I got nervous I didnt even knoe what to do ...so I didnt reply back I got out the car and stood by my car and he looked over to me from his car window and smiled he hopped out the truck and walkes over to me. "wasam baybeh" he said reaching to hug me." you still want a pic of me" he said smiling showing me his pretty teeth placing kisses on my forehead. oh sweet Jesus he was fine as shxt.. "nah you good " I said trying not to sound nervous. "well check it mah bad I took for ever and a day I got caught up I got u something from inside ion knw if you were hungry" he was really checking me out and man he was fine he towered over me I loved it. He grabbed my hand and told me to get in his truck cause it was cold.I set in the car he turned on the heat I couldnt keep from looking he was soo goddamn fine I tried not to make it obvious but he caught me looking and turned facing me. "whats gud ma' I see u looking i wasnt what you expected or some'n talk to me whats on ya mind" he said licking his lips.. "I'm shocked I didnt think you were even going to be cute so im blown away, y you hit me up and I dnt know ur name cause Mrselfie isnt it " I said smiling .. he laughed before he started talking. "mah name is August, I actually have two pages that one I just be own dnt like ppl in my business, so whats good what u trying to get into or you just want to chill in the parking lot" he said smiling .

man this boi i said to myself "I dnt have the slightest clue keeping it a hundred with you i'm coo right here ion really know u like that" I said looking dead at him ." Ma I feel you if I wanted to do something to you I would've done so already cause ya ass is all up in my truck I could roll out right now, so chill aint nobody going to do nothing to yo pretty ass" he said cheesing taking a drink of his soda. ..he did have a point but I felt safe here i didn get any bad vibes from him or anything like that but still you can never be to sure.. " aight u right but still nigxa"I said looking out the window. "yo ass so damn scary get out my shxt " he said unlocking my door was this nigxa serious I looked surprised and just opened the door and got out. He started busting out laughing "yo yo Maliyah i'm only fucking with you" he got out and locked his doors and he walked towards me. " Dont play like that Augusto," I said smiling he stale faced me "do I look mexican to u nigxa mah name August not know damn Augusto" he said smiling "ight Augusto" I said under my breath "keep playing with me Malaysia i'ma kick yo ass" he was smiling cause he found away to fuck my name up I just rolled my eyes. we walked to my car he got in and got in turning on the radio playing some Lloyd "so how bout u take me somewhere witcho scary ass since u scared to ride with me.take me to tha corner store I need to get a blunt and a sprite you drank?". "nah not really depends on what it is". I said we walked to my car I unlocked my doors and took him to the corner store he got out came back with a bag full of junk food.he wanted me to take him to his friends house. we pulled up and I sat there looking while he got out and went inside the house. He was in there for thirty minutes. The front door to the house opened and he came out along with some girls he walked over to my window signaling for me to open the door.. "hey come on lets go inside for a few". I looked at him he was obviously high drunk and still fine he gave me this look when I got out the car like he wanted to rip my clothes off. "Stop looking at me like that" I said locking up my door ."how am I looking at you?". "like a creep" I was laughing "oh so u gone play a nigxa ight its coo you gone learn today " "and how is that?". "Wouldnt yo ass like to know" he said and kept walking towards the house. we walked in the house it smelled like weed and Henny. August walked to the back and I found a seat to sit in. he came back with a dark dude with long dreads and introduced me to him .. his name was sneak. "yo Sneak this mah home girl Maliyah, Maliyah Sneak" he said when he said that I kinda felt some kind of way but why tho we are friends soo I got outta that real quick and told his friend wud up .. we walked in the house it was nigxas and bitches chilling smoke filled the room along with stares from somos girls.August found me a chair to sit in and he walked off towards the kitchen. I felt out place I didnt know anyone so I put in my headphones and set back and banged out some beyoncé. I couldn't breath in the house so I walked back outside and set oj the porch to get some air this nigxa went ghost on me. As I set on the porch a guy comes from out the house and looks to his right where I was sitting. "hey can I sit here if its all good with you" he said pointing to the chair. "oh im sorry what u say I had my headphones on" I said putting my phone in my clutch. "Its coo, you came out here for some air too" he said taking a drink of his beer. "yea it was smokey in there, oh im sorry my name is Maliyah" I said holding my hand out. "oh kirko whats poppin, yea them nigxas know how to blaze, so who you came here with" he asked me taking another drink of his budlight.. " well i'm waiting on a friend August he said he wanted to stop by seems longer then i thought" i said lookin at my car parked on in the front.. he looked at me and nodded his head and took another drink from his beer.. I heard some loud yelling and shit breaking and jumped up then two people pulling August out of the house and he was cursing somebody out he got loose from their grip and ran back in the house.. I tried to get a better view i seen him stomping some dude out on the ground with his Timbalands..i got up and jogged to my car and started it up thats when August finally ran walked towards the car getting in.. he looked at me and i looked at him .. "umm what was that" i said pulling off onto the street.. " man this nigxa tried to play me like a bitch in front of my peoples so i had to show him I wasnt no bitch ass nigxa" he said looking in the armrest for some napkins his knockles were bleeding.. " you hit him pretty hard your knockles are bleeding" i said looking down at his hand and back at the road .. "yea nigxa fucking big ass teeth cut mah shit" his phone rang and he answered it i stayed quite while he answered his phone " yo wud it do .. Aye pull up in here right quick nah nigga not you i'm talking to someone else" .. he signaled again for me to pull into this parking lot.. i did like he asked and parked my car and cut off the engine .. he got out ther car and another car pulled up a few feet away from us .. three nigxas got out and he walked towards them.. they went to the back of their car and popped the trunk and pointed my way and went back to what they was doing..he jogged back over to the car .. " aight lets go " he said putting his seatbelt on .. i just looked at him a shook mah head and started the car back up .. " wud i do" he said smiling .. " nah nothing, umm who was that" i said backing out of the parking lot..

he cleared his throat " them da homies" he sat there drinkin something in a foam cup i didnt bother asking him to elaborate it really wasnt none of my business.. i drove back to the Chick -Fil -A parking lot .. i parked the car and sat in the car .. he looked at me i looked at him and he went to finishing his drink before he put the cut to his lips he smiled " you funny" he said .. " how am i funny?" i said .. "naw you good ma' i'm just fucking witchu so where ya boyfriend yat" he said licking his lips.. " i dont have a boyfriend right now, where yo girlfriend at" i said smiling .. " man shidd i aint got one of those eitha i'm excepting applications and shit you intrested " i started rolling this nigga was burnt out.. " oh so you laughing an shit aight that cool .. what time is it right now" he went and lookt at the clock " its 1140 ion wanna get you in trouble ah nothing but i gotta few thangs i gotta do and i wana take you out if thats cool and maybe you can let me drive ya know since ya know a nigxa and shit naw" .. " ok yea i'll like that" .. " ill call you tomorrow " he said getting out the car .. he shut my door and started to walk to his car and stopped and turned back around and knocked on my window .. i rolled it down .. " yea whats up" " where mah hug at and shit" he opened my door and i got out and he wrapped his long arms around me squeezing me tight .. "aight be safe and txt me when you get in the house" i smiled and got back in the car and shut the door and drove home..