Chapter Two

I KNOW THE FIRST ONE WAS REALLY SHORT. THIS ONE IS TOO. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM AN UN EXPERIENCED WRITER SO....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yep, I was right. The new students.

I admit, I was a little upset because the new students who went out from the car were apparently gaybos.

I know I'm being too mean but..

Here I was, expecting I would have my first ever boyfriend among the new students. And all I get were just wimpy, little gaybos?! I mean, seriously!!

I just sat down on the bench dissapointedly. Complaining on my head.

They probably noticed me staring at them because they went straight to my direction.

"Great, probably gonna ask for directions," I told myself.

When they reached me, I crossed my arms and asked (kinda rudely, you might say) , "Okay, what do you want?"

I guess they noticed me glaring at them and the guy with the curly hair asked, " Hey, why grumpy? Do you know us?"

I eyed on the van, which was still parked.

"Of course.. uhm.. One... Direction," I replied with a little uncertainity.

The curly hair smiled to his other gay friends.

Then, the yellow haired dude asked, " Do you know us? I mean our names?"

I shook my head "no".

Of course, how would I know?! They're new here. What do they expect?!

The yellow haired dude was about to say something, a scream interrupted.

" OMG! OMG! It"s One Direction!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!"

I watched in shock as all of their eyes turned very big and round. And also as a mob of crazy girls running to them.

Of course, first instinct. They ran too.

I chuckled and told myself, " Goodluck stupid gayboys. You will need it."

_____________________________________________________________________________

OKAY, HOW WAS IT? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT..  :))