Chapter Eight

SORRY FOR THE LOOOOOONG WAIT GUYS!! BUT I'VE MADE IT LONGER :D

I HAVE BEEN THROUGH LOTS OF PROBLEMS INVOLVING SCHOOL AND A MINI WRITER'S BLOCK SO... I'M SO SORRY IF IT'S UGLY AND NOT REALLY ORIGINAL.. AND I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I DID LAST TIME BECAUSE OF SCHOOL PRESSURE...

AT THE MOST, I'LL ONLY BE ABLE TO UPDATE TWICE A WEEK.. SO SO SORRY GUYS... :(

OH. AND ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW THIS GIRL ON TWITTER : @dominique_so... ONE OF MY FANS REQUESTED.. JUST COMMENT BELOW IF YOU ALREADY FOLLOWED HER SO I WILL KNOW.. ;) THANKS... LUV YOU GUYS!!

lONG AUTHOR'S NOTE FINALLY OVER .. ;)

__________

While on the road, I was laughing my butt off. It was because of Niall. He is such a funny guy! I actually forgot that we were almost gonna be late for school. Well, almost forgot.

He laughs at his own jokes and he keeps on telling me jokes. So let's just say he laughed a lot. I gotta admit, I laughed a lot too. Not because of his jokes but because of his laugh. There's something about his laugh that makes me wanna have to, there's nothing funny, so we laugh at n-n-nothing! ( see what i did there? course you did! ;D )

After about five minutes of laughing hysterically and having all the boys (except for Niall and Liam) stare at you weirdly, we finally stopped.

We finally stopped, well, because of Niall. See, this boy just can't live without food. He has to have food within ten minutes or he'll die. Funny and weird boy, I know. That is what I like about him. In somedays, actually, I eat as much as he does. Surprised?! Well, not all the time.. I just eat a lot mostly on my sad and depressing days. Like that time when I flunked my English final exam, boy, did I gain a lot of weight! Good I didn't get fat though..

After five minutes or so, I go down the kitchen to raid some food from the fridge. Pretty soon the next day, all the food in the fridge was gone. ALL GONE. Not to mention my mom grounded me from using my laptop and phone. Which means no texting, no facebook, no twitter, no music, and no everything else! So that added to my sudden increase of appetite.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!!" Niall said once he was done eating his food, which is only in a matter of seconds, clapping his hands.

"Truth or Dare? In a car?" I asked, getting a LITTLE excited myself.

"Yeah. But we won't be able to do extreme and super fun dares like having someone sleep in someone's room and all that. Which is kinda sad," Niall explained.

I glanced at my watch. Ten more minutes till 7am.

"Liam, how many more minutes till we reach the school?" I asked daddy directioner, ignoring Niall for a second. He pouted a little.

"Oh, uhmm, about 5-7 more minutes.." Liam replied, without looking back at me.

I faced Niall again

"Oh fine.. a five-minute game ONLY," I told Niall, his face suddenly lighting up.

"Then a five-minute game of truth or dare it is. What do you say guys? Wanna join guys?" Niall invited the boys.

"Oh yeah, sure!!" the boys said it all at the same time, with so much effort, Zayn almost falling to the floor of the car. I can't help but giggle. They must've been SUPER bored.

"Okay, who goes first?" Harry said as he covered his eyes with his hand and used his free hand to randomly point at someone. And that someone happens to be Niall.