Chapter Five: The End

Two years later dallys p.o.v-
      I stood there standing there trying to keep my tough figure up in front of everyone. I've been better you could say at showing my emotions although I typically only show them in front of Sadie but I try my hardest to not show them in front of the kids or the gang. I want the kids to know that no matter what's going on you can put on a brave face and just live a little and the gang can definitely not see me soft even though they all probably have. Now it was my hardest to keep from breaking. My little baby girl Ellie was leaving. Well not really but she is getting married to Noah today and I definitely am not ready. Ellie walked out into the small room that all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen just left. She was wearing an elegant gown with bits of her moms dress sewn into it. "Are you ready?" I asked confidently hiding the tears.
        "I definitely am." She smiled as she peeked through the door.
        "Your mom and I are really proud of you sweetie. Although we don't want you to leave we know Noah's the one for you and he's a good kid" a single tear slid slowly down my cheek, "and princess we know your happy and we'd happy your living your just please visit cause we still love you and want to see your lovely face. Don't forget about your old dad." I laughed out the end as another tear slipped down.
        "Dad you know I could never forget you two. You guys are the ones who encouraged me to go after and I couldn't be more thankful. You guys let me be wild but kept my lines straight. I couldn't think of better parents I can't beat you two so please in the next eight months will you help me out?" She said smiling.
        "Wait sweetie are you pregnant?" I asked my daughter who was smiling in front of me.
        "I'm sorry dad we were really being safe but something must've happened." She slowly said.
        "Honey I could never be upset with you, Sure I may not like some things you do but I love you unconditionally and could never be upset with you. This baby will be the best thing that's happened to you and of course we'll help. Now I think their waiting for us out there." I linked my arm around hers s the music was being played. "You ready?" I asked before we stepped out.
         "More now than ever." She smiled as she followed my lead. We walked out to people standing and staring at us. Noah standing up front letting tears fall down his face and my lovely wife standing in the front smiling as we made our way down. The whole gang stood throughout the room looking all dressed up. Then there was Ethan standing right by Noah. He really did look like Sadie. My eyes slowly landed on my other daughter standing in the spot the maid of honor stands. Ellie decided to let Kaylee be her maid of honor ever since the two got really close last year as Ellie was mentioning leaving. I know this was hard on me but imagine Kaylee. She practically just got the sister she always wanted and now she's leaving. But Kaylee still stood strong in her short light blue dress (picture below along with wedding dress).
        As I was thinking about almost everything we reached the end. I took my daughters hand kissed her forehead then let her walk to Noah, "good luck you two. Or should I say three." I winked as the two smiled. I moved over to Sadie and took her hand.
         "I love you babygirl." I whispered.
         "I love you too winston." She laughed a bit. This is just one more trip I'll be taking but I'm glad to say it's not over.

Sadly this story is over but Kaylee and Ellie's dresses are shown below and Sadie's will be above because why not.