Chapter Two: Just Like Old Times

One hour later-
        "Kids were going to walk to darrys hurry up!" Dally yelled as we walked outside. "You look beautiful doll." Dally never failed to compliment me. He called me beautiful or gorgeous at least once a day. Our marriage is very strong. He gets up in the morning and makes everyone breakfast and never fails to make me happy. Dally is also really good with the kids. He is always handing out pep talks so they don't turn out as dark as him.
       Kaylee came running out of the door while placing on a necklace over her dog tags. Dally got everyone in our family a dog tag attached to a chain. He told each of the kids how important they were.

      Flashback to when the twins 13 and Kaylee was 10-
       "Here put these around your neck and never take them off. These dog tags is what's going to let you guys know that no matter what happens we're a family. There may be times when you hate us but these tags will always be important okay?" Dally said giving each of the kids and me dog tags. "Remember mom and dad will always love you there's nothing you can do that will make us say otherwise." Dally took my necklace back then placed it around my neck. "I have one too but I got mine from my mom." Dally let a small single tear slide down his cheek.

       End of flashback-
       "Where are the twins?" I asked Kaylee as she was still out of breathe.
       "Um I don't know." She said. Then as on que they both came out casually.
        "Oh good shall we go to uncle Darrys?" I asked.
        They all said yes in unison. We walked two houses down and then headed into Darrys. We were soon greeted by thirteen year old Alex saying happy birthday to the twins. He was so adorable.
         "Hey dar thanks for having us over today." I said placing some food on the counter.
         "You didn't need to get us food Sade's." Darry embraces me in a hug. Anna then walked downstairs and hugged me as well.
          I went on sat on the couch next to Dally and Ellie. Dally gave me a small kiss on the cheek as Ponyboy and his wife Emma walked in with their one year old baby girl named Harper.
         "Hey pony, Emma. How are you guys?" I asked standing up and hugging them. They both wished the twins a happy birthday then continued to talk.
         "We're doing good. Although Harper is having trouble sleeping lately." Ponyboy said as he yawned. They both sat on the opposite couch from us. "How are you guys?" Ponyboy asked.
          I looked around and seen the twins and Kaylee talking outside. "Well were good but guess what?" I said.
          "What?" Pony seemed interested.
          "I found Brian in kaylee's room today." I said then laid back on the couch.
          "No way! As in bobs kid." Ponyboy seemed shocked.
          "Uh huh." I rolled my eyes, "but I gotta let her make decisions." I said as Steve and evie came in but with no Noah. I looked outside and saw Noah and Ellie goofing off like Dally and I used to do before we started dating.
          "Where's the cake?" Steve almost instantly asked.
          "Hello to you too Steven." Dally said and we all burst out laughing.
          "What'd you just call me?" Steve jokingly got defensive.
          "Steven." Dally said like he was talking to an idiot.
          "Wanna go?" Steve asked making dally jump up. Dally instantly pinned Steve to the floor.
          "Hello Steven." Dally laughed.
          "Hey no rough housing in my house!" Darry yelled as the boys got up laughing.
          "Yeah no rough housing without me!" Two-bit said as he rushed through the door and pinned them both down.
          "Hey two and Lucy. Where's Kira?" I asked. Kira was their eight year old girl. Two ended up with a girl named Lucy. He broke things off with Erica as soon as he met her.
          "Outside probably annoying the older kids." Two said getting up and giving me a hug.
          Then Johnny, Peyton, their two kids Mike who's eight and William who's three, then Soda, Liz, and their two kids Lily who's twelve and Nancy who's two came in. Mike and lily instantly went outside after saying hi. Then William and Nancy started playing on the floor.
         "Hey guys!" I said getting up and giving everyone hugs.
         "Hey!" They all said while giving me a hug. Dally got up and gave Johnny a slight hug then just waved to everyone else.

         Ellie's p.o.v-
         As I was talking to my idiot brother Ethan I seen Noah and his parents pull up in a small car. I started to smile but I pretended not to notice. Noah was practically my best friend we did everything together and we always joke around. He was the only person I opened up to and in these past two years I started to develop feelings for him.
         I had my back now turned to his car and I was standing up talking to Ethan. "So like uncle pony was telling me about this poem by Robert Frost." Ethan was cut off by me getting lifted into the air. I was now on top of someone's shoulders getting spun around. I was then placed down on the ground right in front of Noah. I guess he was the one who spun me around.
         Alex came outside and started to talk to Kaylee and Ethan and apparently so did Kira. Now was my time to Noah. "Hey Noah." I said with a smile.
         "Hey princess." He always called me princess.
         "Can I talk to you?" I asked him.
         "Um sure." He said while I led him to the side of the house.
          "Listen I know I'm a player alright? I know that what I'm about to tell you if you think I'm player just think I can change Alright?"
          "You're scaring me but sure I don't think your a player anyway." He nervously smiled.
         "Noah I like you I really like you." Just then our lips collided and I don't think I could ask for much more happiness.
         "I like you too!" He said while spinning me around.