Chapter Three: Much Better

Sadie's p.o.v-
         I was looking around to see everyone socializing. I seen Dally sitting there showing his natural cold features. Dally is a confusing human. He can be very happy and enjoy life at one moment but he also has the look where he could kill someone at any moment. I think Dally is going through something major at all times. He shows no color. His life appears in black and white. When I entered his life started to brighten up. Now that he has kids it can brighten but it also darkens. I feel like maybe he could be hiding something I don't know. I was still staring at him and he must've felt my presence. He turned to face me and lifted his eyebrow in confusion.
        "I love you." I kissed his forehead he smiled.
        "I love you too doll." He reassured.
         Maybe he isn't hiding something.

         "So what's going on with everyone?" I asked looking around the room.
         "Well I think we should tell them Johnnycakes." Peyton said as her already bright red cheeks grew even brighter.
          "Tell us what?" Pony asked.
          "Well Peyton is pregnant again!" Johnny exclaimed with a huge bright smile plastered on his face.
           "Congrats kid." Dally said shooting him a smile.
           "Thanks dal but I'm not a kid anymore I mean this is my third child and I'm thirty." Johnny laughed.
           "Hey man you'll always be sixteen to me man." Dally teased him.
           "Liz and I are going to move." Soda looked down. This was a shocker and a heartbreaker for a lot of people. Soda and I are the only people besides Darry and Dally who stayed on this street so now it'll only be me dally and Darry. "Hey someone can move here now and be closer to seeing these idiots all of the time." Soda joked to lighten the mood in the now saddened room.
        "Where are you going?" Darry asked looking concerned. Darry and Soda were always the closest. They had some bond no one could explain. I mean sure soda and I were twins and a connection but something about Darry and soda was always important. I think it was the fact that they were the only two boys for the longest time. They always hung out and joked around. I personally think Darry never imagined the day Soda would move out of the house yet alone move to a whole other block.
        "It's only two blocks away but it has four bedrooms and well Liz and I are trying for a third." Soda smiled at Darry.
        "Promise you'll still visit." Darry said moving a bit closer instead of standing in the door frame.
        "How else could I annoy you." Soda laughed then got up to embrace Darry in a much needed brotherly hug.

         Ellie's p.o.v-
         After being spun around around I connected Noah and my lips once more. "You're something special. I thought this whole time you only seen me as a friend well best friend and now I finally get to call you mine." Noah said with a big goofy smile from ear to ear.
        "Well you know you could've been the man and asked me out." I mocked him.
        "I didn't want to get rejected especially by you." He looked down.
         "Why especially by me?" I got mad thinking it was over the top reason that he thought I would kill him or something.
         "I just really like you and I couldn't cope with being rejected by you. I mean who could. You're pretty, intelligent, extremely funny, you care for people even if their being idiots." He sounded genuine.
           "Aw you're too cute." I grabbed his face and pulled him in for another kiss only to realize Ethan just witnessed what happened.
          "Ethan!" I yelled.
          "What Ellie?" He asked confused while turning around to face Noah and I.
          "Don't worry about us alright or me. Mom knows it's not to big of deal if you tell anyone. So don't go freaking out to mom." I laughed a bit.
          "Fine but don't break her heart Noah or my dad will most definitely kill you. Jail doesn't bother him either." Ethan laughed then turned around the corner. I turned my face to look at Noah. He went as pale as a ghost.
          "Hey just don't do anything stupid and you'll be just fine." I laughed the continued to kiss him. Wow life couldn't get much better.