Sequel intro

A year after the last chapter took place-
I was putting groceries away in our fridge with baby Kaylee sitting in the high chair besides me. I was putting the milk in the fridge when I felt wind blows by me then arms around my waist.
"Man those kids are getting fast." Dally said turning me around so my back was on the fridge. He then kissed me very gently. It was so sweet. He then pulled away and yelled, "gotta go!" He ran outside as I seen Ellie and Ethan rushing after him.
After I finished putting the groceries away I looked outside to see Dally now chasing the kids. He caught up to them and picked both of them up and spun around in circles.
I went over to kaylee and took her upstairs to get her dressed. "Oh little baby." I said in a baby voice. I put her in some light pink bottoms and a grey and pink shirt.
After I finished getting her dressed I went downstairs to see Dally and the two others lying on the floor exhausted. "Who's ready to go see the gang?" I asked. Ellie seemed disappointed. "You get to see uncle Pepsi!" I cheered.
"Okay let's go then!" Ellie said. Ellie loved Sodapop very much. Ethan not so much He was scared of everyone until he finally came around and started spending time with Johnny. Kaylee already had some strange liking for Two-Bit.
We walked to darrys house now. Darry is now married to this lovely lady named Anna and they are expecting a baby boy.
Soda was now dating a lady named Liz and they just moved in with each other. I've been talking with Soda a lot recently and he said that he is going to propose on her birthday next month.
Ponyboy just graduated high school. Right now he is single but I think he is talking to this one girl. Ponyboy is going to get a job soon and he decided to not spend the money on college.
Two-Bit is dating a girl named Erica I think it's getting a bit more serious but not too much. They've only been dating for three months so it's going somewhere.
Johnny is talking to this girl named Peyton. He said to me yesterday while we were talking that he's going to ask her out sometime this week so we'll see.
Steve married his girlfriend of a couple years named Evie. They had a boy named Noah one year after the twins were born. I think Steve and Evie are done having kids they seem pretty content living their life.