Chapter Four: When We Were Kids

Ellie's p.o.v
       We walked inside moments after our kiss as we held hands. Noah's dad Steve looked at us and so did my dad. Quite honestly I didn't know who to be more scared of. I've heard many bad things about my dad but he hasn't shown one of those traits well in front of me. "What is going on here?" My dad was the first to ask.
       "Guys chill Noah and I just like each other okay." I sighed as Noah pulled me closer to him.
        "Well when did it happen?" Steve stood up walking to stand by my dad.
         "Ten minutes ago." Noah looked down.
         "What!" Steve's parents and my dad all yelled.
          "Gosh guys can't we just be happy?" I exclaimed.
          "Not with a boyfriend! Sadie are you okay with this?" My dad seemed shocked.
          "Of course I helped them get together. Come on guys we have to admit, even if you don't like the idea of them being together it better then them sleeping around." My mom stared my dad cold in the eyes giving him the 'you should know what to do' kind of look. Quite honestly I was petrified. My limbs were shaking and my muscles were tensing. Noah noticed and pulled my closer then we were the previous time. He then draped his arm around my shoulder as I placed my arm around his waist.
       "See I don't want to see this!" My dad exclaimed.
       "Whatever Dallas but you should know better she's just like your and look what happened when we got together nobody had faith in us and I'm pretty sure Darry just wanted to end it by killing you but he didn't and he waited it out now look where we are." My mom stood up and walked to where my dad was sitting. She gently sat on his lap and whispered something.

          Sadie's p.o.v-
          I moved by Dally while sitting on his lap, "honey we have to give them hope like we did alright?" I whispered so dally would maybe calm down. Dallys soft spot consisted of not too many things but there sure was a list. For starters, dallys biggest soft spot is me or the kids. He'd literally die for any of us in a heartbeat. Secondly, is anytime I bring up the past. It calms him hearing about his sudden change and our new love. Lastly, forever and always will be Johnny. Something about him just makes Dally listen. It's cute.
          "Okay kids I May not be happy with this but i'll support it. Steve?" Dally moves his glance from the kids to where Steve hovered over us.
         "If you two are happy I guess I'm happy." Steve didn't seem too thrilled.
         "Yay thank you guys so much! Especially you mom!" Ellie beamed with joy.
          "Yeah yeah but just keep the pda away from me." Dally rolled his eyes once more then started to take strands of my hair and twist around his finger.
          "Yeah what he said." Steve sort of repeated.

Okay I'm really sorry how short this is but I can't think of anything so like this will probably be done after one or two more chapters. Sorry🙁