5.8

short ass lame ass chap

𝓳𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

i helped jah move his and my stuff to his new mansion.

it was pretty nice

once we finished i went to the guest room and laid down, my mind running over about over the scene from hawaii.

"i'm sorry jolie" jahseh said as i laid there.

"you hit me" i said plainly before he put his hand on my shoulder.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" i shouted making Him take a step back.

i got up and punched him as hard as i could on in the nose that he stumbled and tripped over something before falling on the tv station.

"Fuck!" he groaned. holding his now bloody nose.

i went over to him and kicked him in the balls the before i straddled him and choked him with two hands.

"don't you EVER...put your fucking HANDS ON ME" i said pressing down on his throat as he muffled words.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU" i said before his neck snapped.

i jolted out the bed seeing jahseh sleep next to me. i ran my fingers on his neck feeling his pulse as i sighed in relief.

he turned over wrapping his arms around my petit frame as he was still asleep.

i likes rubbed over his face in amazement.

"why did you hurt me jahseh" i said kissing his nose.

i rubbed my neck before he pulled me closer moving restlessly in the bed next to me.

"don't go" he whined as his eyes ran under his eye lids.

"i..love you.....jolie mary-jane westbrook's"he mumbled sighing into my neck, basically squeezing me now.

i slapped him hard as fuck and he jolted up just like i did, before looking at me and hugging me.

"i'm so sorry baby" he said before removing his head from the crook of my neck.

he pushed back my hair and looked into my eyes with so much sympathy.

"i-it's okay jah"

"i know i know it's not okay, what i did was so wrong i apologize" he said cupping my face and rubbing it with his thumb.

he pulled me back into a hug as i hugged him back patting his back.

"i wanna go home jah" i said before there was a knock.

"my apartment?" he said going to get the door but i stoped him.

"noo with my mom" i said as he frowned.

i opened the door seeing neil.

"what in cowboy boots happened to your neck" he said looking at my neck as i awkwardly covered it.

"um nothing, you should go"

"well these are for you pretty" he said handing me a bouquet of roses before sprinting down the hall.

i dropped them and shut the door as jah was on my phone.

"get off my phoneee" i whiled as i tried to snatch it.

"uh uh lil mama" jah said moving it away.

"who swae lee?"

"ion know some alien ass nigga that's in my dms..stop being so insecure Bout your damn self, your Beautiful!" i said kissing his big ass forehead.

"okay" he smiled, handing me my phone.

"i'm sorry again" he said as i turned on the tv.

"i wanna go home" i sighed, laying down.

jah laid on top, shaking his head.

"no don't, imma miss you like crazy vro" he said snuggling his face in the crook of my neck.

"well you gone have to" i said patting the shaved side of his head.