1.7

jaнlιl pov

"ma we was just at a party" jah argued.

so far they been going back and forth for about 7 minutes now, while i been playing the game minding my business.

that's none of my business, none of my business

"THATS NOT THE POINT JAHSEH DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH THAT GIRL"

"that's non of your concern" he said lowly.

"BOY I AINT GONE ASK AGAIN, DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HE-"

"AND IF I DID MA, I HAVE NEEDS SHE GOT NEEDS, LIKE YOU AINT USED TO FUCK NIGGAS!!" jah yelled back.

"oh shit" i mumbled going to the door to take a peek outside.

ma was just standing there with the belt in her hand as her eyes blinked rapidly.

run jah runnn nigger

next thing i know she started fighting him. not hitting him FIGHTING.

oh shit

he curled into a ball as she just kept punching.

her wig gone fall off

"MAMA!!MAMA" i said running down the stairs before slipping and falling down 4 of them.

once i got up i grabbed my momma, accidentally snatching her wig.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE-HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT!!" she yelled at jah as he just stayed on the floor.

"ma it's okay calm dow-" i was cut off her pushing me off her.

"go to your room" she said grabbing her wig "AND YOU! GET OUT MY HOUSE SINCE YOU SOOO GROWN, I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS" she yelled at jah before going to her room slamming the door.

jah was still on the floor.

"aye jah..." i said walking over to him. "i love you man, i'm always here for your grown ass" i said chuckling a bit.

"brooo get upp" i said tryna pull him up "vro if momma come out here again she gone beat yo ass again"

"nigga i ain't get my ass beat" jah said pushing me as he went upstairs.

i followed him as he grabbed clothes.

"yo jahh she was playing" i said grabbing the bag that he reached for.

"yo jahlil leave me alone, she want me gone imma go" jah shrugged putting his stuff in his bag.

"aight bruh" i said going back to the game putting my headphones on. "you not gone call jolie or something?" i asked him as he shook his head.

"she shouldn't see me at a weak point in my life again" he sighed.

weak point? again..

"jah you alright bro" i said a bit more concerned.

i heard him sniff as put his bag over his shoulder, walking out the room.

"jahseh!" i said going after him.

he walked out the door, without even telling me 'i'll see you later'. i wonder if he depressed or is he just a sad person.
i sighed going back upstairs. i grabbed my phone calling jolie.

"hey jolie, i was thinking about going to the arcade, you wanna come with me..alright see you soon!"

"ahhhh shit" i smiled.

•••

"no pacman let's play PacMan" she smiled pulling me.

she was limping all night, jah must've really fucked her up.

"this my last token, then you buy me food" she smiled up at me.

"of course baby" i smiled as she rolled her eyes.

•••

we went over to a booth and sat.

"where's jah, i didn't see his car?" she asked concerned.

"oh him and my mama got into an argument, about what happened when y'all was missing" i said as she began to blush.

"you fucked him huh" i said as she covered her face.

"next topic" she said moving her hair. "what you like about being a twin"

"that if somebody likes him they like me" i smirked at her.

"wait-"

"here's your pizza, enjoy"

"you too" i said before mentally cursing myself out.

"you too?" jolie said before laughing. "ahh man i wish jah was here"

"ain't his gay ass like your gay best friend or something?"

"wait..jah GAY?!"

"HELL YEA! you ain't know that" i chuckled.

"no" she said lowly. "so why did he wanna fuck me and all?" she asked.

"because he uses people for his own pleasure and shit" i shrugged as her mouth hung open.

"he gotta boyfrined or something?"

"yea it's stock-kelly" i said tryna hole in my laugh.

jah is gone beat my ass

"they been off and on for a hot minute" i twisting my twist.

"i-i just can't believe this...i gotta talk to him" she said pulling out her phone.

"you might wanna watch out he prolly fucking ski or ski fucking him right now" i said sipping my sprite.

"okay but i'm for real finna get made, he acted like he liked me and shit but he date ski" she said putting her head down as i saw a notification pop up on her phone.

~

𝙨𝙚𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝🥰

𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

~

i went to delete it but she picked her head up.

"ughh" i sighed before grabbing her phone.

"i gotta go jahlil jah wants me, ill make it up to you" she smiled before kissing my cheek speeding off out the arcade.

"bitch suck my dick" i grabbed my phone clicking on a contact.

"open your window girl i'm coming"