4.5

the original one deleted
i didn't really like it so here's this one
it's short

𝘫𝘢𝘩𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘷

i opened my eyes being bum rushed with the white light.

"oh shit, i made it"i smiled to myself.

Jahlil a deep yet powerful calm voice boomed.

"wait God is that YOU!"

Wake Up

"no"

Nig-

"mr.onfroy wake up" i heard some man say as the white lights slowly faded.

i rapidly blinked looking around seeing a doctor?

how the fuck

"how i got here?" i asked him.

"your girlfriend, apparently she said while the two of you were having intercourse you passed out" he said as i scratched my head.

"i don't remember"

"mr.onfroy you were unconscious for 4 days..have you been eating" he said and i shook my head.

"listen you have to eat, we told you at the end of the month you needed to gain 5 pounds" he said as he wrote stuff down.

"come step on the scale"

i slowly got off the bed and headed over to the scale.

i stood on it and waited.

"72 POUNDS!" i shouted as the doctor wrote it down.

instead of gaining 5 pounds i lost it.

"why don't you eat mr.onfroy..are you insecure about your body or-"

"no, it's just that when i'm sick i don't eat, my throat hurts really bad, i get nauseous and most times i just puke it back up" i said heading back to the bed.

"we'll add stronger and less medication" he said as there was a knock on the door.

he opened it revealing my mom. she ran over to me crying.

"i thought you died baby" she said crying on my shoulder as i patted her back.

"i'm alright now ma" i said kissing her cheek.

when she pulled away my finger got caught in her hair pulling her wig off.

oops

it made me and aiden laugh as she started hitting me.

"how have you been feeling" she smiled at me.

"not good ma"

"have you been eating" she said raising her eyebrow as she wiped her tears.

"ehh"

"alright family of y'all won't mind stepping out as i talk to mr.onfroy"

they walked out as the doctor came and sat next to me.

"jahlil, you have to eat to prolong your life, at the rate your going..you will die soon" he said making me nod my head.

"i have a question for you" he said and i nodded.

"do you want to die"

i nodded.

i been in so much pain lately, i try and block it out by having sex with rashadisha and no she ain't nasty for wanting to hop on my crippled dick, she loves me for me.

the doctor sighed tapping his pen on his clipboard.

"you know this isn't the best way to go out, you'll be suffering" the doctor said.

"well um can't y'all me a lethal injection or lethal gas"

"sir this is a hospital not prison, and your only 19 don't you wanna live your young life" he said and i shook my head.

"this ain't the way doctor. i'm legit the only HIV patient going thru all of this" i said scratching my head.

"i see what's your saying jahlil, i know you wanted to be the first to try the HIV/AIDS removification process, so why not just try it"

"because you told me i gotta be 100 pounds"

"jahlil you were 91 at the time, come on you have a family and maybe a little family of your own in the future " he said and i shrugged.

"i tell you what doc, if i gain 5 pounds by the end of this week, i will think about prolonging my life"

"make sure your doing your part tho jahlil" he said shaking my hand.

"bet"