5.3

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"JAHSEH STOP" jolie shouted lifting her head off my dick.

"y-you keep tryna touch my thighs"

everytime she'll go down she'll squeeze them. nobody but ski knows but i'm insecure about my bitch thighs.

their called bitch thighs because they look like a bitch's thighs. that's why i pull my basketball shorts down.

"okay okay i won't" she said putting my legs back down.

she started jerking my dick again before stuffing it down her throat.

"fuck" i groaned closing my eyes letting the pleasure enter my body.

she began bobbing her head up and down as i sat my hand on her head. she started humming bobbing lower and lower. my eyes rolled a bit when i felt her nose hit my lower stomach.

my hips bucked some before she pushed them back down. she began sucking harder as her tongue rubbed against my underside making me moan a bit.

"fuck ma...keep going..you doing g-good" i moaned gripping her head.

i felt her hands squeeze my thighs making me lift my legs up and out the way.

"jolie" i said as i felt my high coming.

i sat my feet on the bed as she started to slurp my dick. i started to rapidly thrust down her throat as she moaned around my dick.

she bobbed her head faster and then looked up at me threw her thick eyelashes, which made me groan.

"fuck ma...don't look at me like that..unless you want me to cum..inside your mouth..right now" i groaned, between short breaths.

"don't hold back. cum for me, daddy," she said, sucking me harder and faster and rubbing my inner thighs.

with one thrust further into her mouth, my warm juices spill into her mouth.

she swallowed it all, leaving me a panting and moaning mess.

"mmm" i groaned grabbing my shorts slipping them on.

"aww jah come on" she said squeezing my throat making me groan.

"ma, i just came....i'm tired" i sighed getting under the covers.

"how come you can fuck me and cum bout 2, 3 times and still have energy, but now you don't" she frowned as she laid her head on my chest"

"because i haven't eaten anything today ma..that's why"

"awww baybeee" she said kissing my forehead.

"sehseh"

"yes ma?"

"can we try different things this few days in hawaii?"

"of course, they got snorkeling and shit" i smiled.

"i mean like kinks, since you love my ass so much whyy..don't..you..eat.it" she smiled as i smirked at the thought of it.

"don't get ma dick hard mami" i said turning on my stomach.

"anddd jahseh you should let me be dominate" she said making me look back at her likes she's stupid.

"ion knoww ma, you go overboard"

"daddyy pleaseee, ill take care of you" she said making me smile on my pillow.

i love the thought her taking care of me since my previous girlfriends really didn't, i took care of them.

"well sure" i said turning back on my back.

"but jah don't you love the thought of listening to every word that comes out my mouth" she said tracing my cleopatra tat.

"hell yea"

"then let me" she said climbing on top of me.

"just know i ain't callin you daddy, and you can't eat my ass" i laughed as she joined in on my laugher, laying on me.

"i love you" i said kissing her head.

"i love you too jah jah" she said kissing my chest.

"now papi i'll let you rest while i go to the spa" she smiled as she pulled the cover up for me.

i watched as she got in her bikini and some shorts. she grabbed her towel and headed to the door before i got up and went over to her.

"i just want you to know that i love you ma" i said wrapping my arms around from the back as i kissed her head.

"awww jahseh" she said turning around "i love you so much more hunny" she said kissing me.

"alright mama, go enjoy your spa imma be here waiting for you" i smiled.