2.5

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙫
*2 weeks later*

i woke up from jolie calling me 4 in the morning.

"what" i groaned.

i hate being woke up in the morning by a phone call.
i mean if she was right here beside me shit i wouldn't mind.

"jah i been throwing up like crazy, i'm scared like what if-" jolie panicked.

"wait wait wait calm down princess" i said stretching. "you what"

"i been throwing up jah" she said sniffing.

"oh"

"OH WHATS ALL YOU GOT TO FUCKING SAY NIGGA Ik-

"nonononono jolie i ain't mean it like that" i said calmly. "look imma pick you for school and bring you here" i said softly.

"o-okay jahseh" she sniffed.

"it's okay baby, daddy is cum get you" i said in a thick country accent making her giggle.

"ugh i hate you"

"i l-" she hung up.

"oh well" i shrugged and set a timer for 7.

i laid back down about to sleep but i couldn't, what if she pregnant, i'm finna be ski 2.0

lemme stop but what if she is. imma have to cancel tour and all my tours and shit. what if she ends up moving away with my baby. what if we get in an argument and she takes my baby away.

fuck

*7:00*

i sighed getting it the bed before i realized i gotta go get jolie. i hurried and slipped on my shorts heading out.

*
*

i parked my g-wagon but the side walk waiting for her to come out. as i waited i looked out the window and saw jahlil.

"aye! take yo ass to school" i laughed before he came over and hugged me.

"i missed yo thot ass" i said, giving his 17 lil peck making him let me go

"yea i missed go gay ass too" he said before we did our handshakes. "where you been"

"around...nine inches deep in jolie's pussy" i said laughing as he started laughing.

"ah haha not funny" he said as she came outside.

she didn't have on any makeup and she looked tired.

"hey baby cakes" i smiled at her as she went to smile but threw up.

"yea..have fun jahseh" jahlil smiled snaking the back of my neck.

"hey baby moms" i said going over to her giving her a hug.

"is this why you didn't wanna see me baby" i said when i pulled away.

she slowly nodded dropping her head.

"you know what let's go to the doctor right now" i said and she nodded.

i know you suppose to make an appointment and shit but fuck that.

i drove to the clinic and helped her out the car.

"your stomach is a bit bloated" i said feeling her stomach.

"young dagger dick jr in there, already giving my baby moms a hard time" i said making her laugh a bit then wince.

"stop seh"

"onfroy" the nurse said making jolie look at me.

"heh heh"

we walk-in and did all the shit so now we waiting.

"you want a girl or boy, i mean i don't care which but i would like a lil boy, but i would love a kid because they would have endless love for me" i smiled to myself, remembering my alone times.

"jah you have me" i heard jolie say as she placed a hand on my back rubbing.

"yea..your not gonna love me forever i already know that" i said a bit disappointed.

she say shit now, watch bitches

"well hello mr and mrs onfroy" the doctor said.

"IS IT A BOY OR GIRL" i said getting up.

the doc chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

uh oh

"well it seems as if there's no baby it's just that your uterus has been pushed which led to all the-"

i tuned them out. it really hurt knowing i don't have a kid. that's all i want man. a lil kid with half my dna that loves me, actually loves me. fuck i would love that.

"well here you are mam, no sex you too" the doc said smirking.

"man fuck you" i mumbled.

"jah you okay?" jolie asked concerned.

"yep, i'm fine"