1.0

ᴊᴀʜsᴇʜ ᴏɴғʀᴏʏ

i woke up next to some white bitch and she asked me for a picture so i agreed.

(minus the grills)

(minus the grills)

"thank you" she smiled.

"what ever, your dismissed" i said as she looked at me shocked. "bitch take a step back and leave" i said putting on bape shorts.

"fuck you nigger, your music is trash anyways" she said finishing putting on her clothes storming out the door bumping into stoke.

"bitch fuck out here, or i'll beat your ass" ski said jumping at her making her jump and roll her ankle.

she stumbled getting up and left his house.

"fuck you doing with a white girl jah"

"ion know vro" i shrugged chugging some hennessy. "i'm just...out of it"

ski snatched the bottle and drunk the rest.

"don't touch my henny fag" he said sitting the bottle down.

"whatever bitch" i rolled my eyes laying on the bed.

"damn jolie got you that fucked up" ski said rubbing my back.

"i guess vruh" i sighed throwing on my tokyo sports tee.

"where yo ass going" ski said as i got up sliding my phone in my bape shorts.

"to neva's she texted me to come over"

"my daddy finna leave me for a crackhead?"

"i'll be back baby" i said doing my handshake with ski.

"aiight vruh" he said patting my head

i threw the black side of my hair in a ponytail and and grabbed some flip flops.

"aye ski if i don't answer my phone in like 40 minutes call me!" i shouted walking out his door.

i pulled up at geneva's house and went inside seeing no one.

"gen?" i said checking her room.

"you called me to talk now come out" i said checking all the rooms.

i waited for about 20 minutes for her and still no answer ski called me but i hung up because i was about to leave.
i went back outside seeing police everywhere pointing gun at me.

"what the fuck! what's going on?!" i said confused.

"DONT MOVE ONFROY!!" the white man said coming to me as i put my hands up. "stop resisting" he said pushing me on the concrete with his knee on my head as he cuffed me.

"i ain't!" i shouted before he punched me in the face.

"anything you say will be used in court-"