4.3

i don't mean to update so often so people can catch up. should i update twice a week at 1 or 6, instead about everyday??

𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i sat in my apartment thinking, just letting my thoughts take off, into a different state of mind. i have rolling loud tomorrow and i don't know if i wanna go.

why? because ski, he's not my friend anymore. i know that sounds very pussy of me but that was my
vro/baby/nutty buddy now he done fucking left me over some dumb shit.

i apologized and apologized by it's not working so i don't know what to do and happarently jolie and skies friends so now i'm lonely, well i do got my brother.

he bought a house in a nice neighborhood so why not give him a house warming gift.

i went to Ikea because why not be 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎.

once i got him three selves and a pocket pussy i went to his house.

i got out my car with the gifts and rung his door bell.

no answer

i began to get worried, i walked around his house and found an unlocked window. i pushed the screen off and began climbing in.

i was in his living room and he had like 5 incense sticks burning. i heard creaking and some moans.

"i know you lyin" i said sitting his gifts down before fixing his window and locked.

"you like that shit" i heard him groan which made me queasy before i pounding on his door.

"oh shit!" he said behind the door before i heard shuffling.

"nigga its jah" i said before he swung open before pulling me in a hug.

"NIGGA, i don't know where your hands been" i said to him in disgust.

"just in her pussy" he said putting his fingers on my lips before i punched him in the chest.

"aye now, don't make me embarrass you" he said making me roll my eyes.

"who is it" i said looking over him before he pushed me.

"none of yo damn business"

i pushed past him and went over to his bed.

"this better not be jolie" i said starting to get angry.

"no it's rashadisha" she said showing her face.

see the thing is, she was me and jahlils first crush, but she broke his heart because she was on that racist shit "i only date mexicans" head ass, but they ended up fucking and being nutty buddies but then jahlil caught her with some mexican dude in their meet up spot. so i stopped fucking with her too for hurting my brother.

i ain't gone lie she is pretty sexy for a brown girl.

finest brown girl i've ever met and scene

"how you been beautiful" i said bending down giving her a hug as she covered herself.

"i been ight yanno, i was getting my walls destroyed by jahlil but you just had to ruin shit" she said making me laugh.

"bruh jah gooo, i want my nut"

"rashadisha you know he got uh-"

"yea i know he got HIV he told me, but i been taking some pills to lower my risk" she said as i nodded.

"you still fucking with gingivitis?" she asked making me laugh.

"nahh i been left that alone"

"ohh you with that girl umm sage"

"who?"

"nobody nigga her name jolie. right?" she said as i nodded.

"she pretty young i'm surprised you ain't get arrested by now" she laughed making me frown.

"hey that's not funny"

"uh uh, jahlil didn't she just turn 17" she said and he nodded before making a face of realization.

"jah you finna go back to jail, that's illegal down here, YOU FINNA BE 20!" jahlil said laughing.

"okay and?"

"nigga you famous, they gone find her page and put you back in jail, getting ya ass ate" he said making rashadisha laugh.

"who said niggas was eating my ass"

"ski" he said before they started laughing.

"fuck y'all"

"is that a threesome jahseh onfroy?" she said looking at me as jahlil wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"anyways...y'all dating or something"

"yes nigguh" jahlil said with his eyes closed.

"well imma let y'all be, i brought your nasty ass house shit" i said as i was leaving.

"aye jah wait" jahlil said coming out room as i turned around.

"i love you vro" he said hugging me as i hugged him back "keep your head up and don't let nobody put it down" he said patting my back before letting go.

"same for you" i smiled at him

"ight ight now get out my house" he said pushing me.

"yo ass got one mo time" i said pointing at him as he overreacted. "didn't you say her pussy look like a hot pocket tho" i said as he went to his room and shut the door.

some kids were playing kick ball outside of his house so why not play.

after i played, i texted jolie to see where she was so i could scoop her and she was with him. i'm not gone lie i was fighting back a couple of tears. i pulled up and got her so she could come with me to rolling loud.

"hey jahseh" she said getting in the car giving me a kiss.

"hey joe" i said before driving off.

"you okay jahseh?"

"yea why w-wouldn't i be"

"you seem...upset?" she questioned.

i sighed and shook my head.

"im fine" i smiled at her but she ain't smile back.

"trippie still live with you" she asked as i shook my head.

"he staying with his girlfriend and he ain't wanna help me pay my rent" i said before jolie grabbed my hand and placed it in her lap.

"it's okay jahseh" she smiled at me as i parked at my apartments.

"i think today is a cuddle day" she said getting out.

she came over and hugged me.

"i love you and you only jahseh"