4.8

𝓳𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"good morning baby" kimetrius said wrapping his arms around me as i was on my phone.

"morning" i said before he kissed me.

"kim lemme cuddle you, instead of you cuddling me"

"hell no, that's gay" he said kissing my head.

"any plans today?"

"yea, gonna eat out later thennn i'm gonna eat you out" he smirked kissing my neck.

*
*

me and kim walked down the cold street before seeing jahseh and taylor.

ew

"it's okay jolie i got you" kim said wrapping his arm around my waist.

jahseh looked up at me and i saw the sadness in his eyes but did i care.

yes

"i miss you.." jah said quietly as we passed him.

"fuck you!" kim yelled.

"wait kim stop"

"fuck you say bruh" jahseh said turning around.

"nothing it wasn't towards you" i said coming between them.

"yes the fuck it was, do sum!"

"NO! we're gonna keep going" i said pulling kimetrius as jah scoffed standing at the hotel with taylor.

*
*

me kim and a few of his friends plus his security all sat at Long Horn eating. i got me a steak because jah had forced me to eat one the day after last rolling loud.

i kinda miss jah, the last time i even gave him a hug was oct 29th and it's november the 14th. i sighed as i bit into it.

"yea then him and his bitch gone try to start some shit with me and my baby" kimetrius said as i looked at him.

"x a pussy nigga honestly, ill beat the fuck outta him and his family" he said making me pick up my head.

"don't be fucking rude" i said glaring at him.

"why the fuck you care lil bitch" he said making kimetrius look at him.

"don't call my girl no bitch nigga" kimetrius said as he raised his hands in defense.

"alright let's goo" kimetrius said getting up.

they left without putting a tip so i did.

we walked down the same block jah and taylor was on still.

"go on my signal, jolie stay here" he said kissing my head.

i saw as one of his friends walked over to jah and ran up laflare.

"OH SHIT STOP!" yelled as people moved out and way and some more on kimetrius friends jumped in kicking and stomping on jah.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU NOT HELPING" i said pushing taylor.

since she's his so called friend.

kim's security pulled out a gun on me and jah.

why tf me i was legit just with y'all

once laflare pulled kim off jah got up to charge but he pulled him back as kim pulled me.

*later*