0.8

chapter filler

*one month later*
♥𝒿𝑜𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒷𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓈♥

i still haven't seen jahseh since the movie theater incident. it wasn't even my fault it was his hoe ass brother. jahlil has been trying to contact me and come over but i told my mom not to let him near me.

"jolie.." my mom said knocking on my door.

"come in" i sighed.

"baby, you can't be sulking this much over a boy now you have a life to live baby" my mom said rubbing my back.

"i don't care ma, he was my bestfriend, and you knew i never had friends before, they would all just fuck me over"

literally

"and he did to, now let him go and find someone else" my mom said rubbing my back.

"nooo" i whined "ma listen" i said sitting up.

"he is the love of my life, i know he's afraid of love because of something going on or something from the past, but i do love him, a lot" i sniffed.

"maybe you just need some time to think" my mom softly smiled.

"ma, i had a whole month..i love him, i know it hasn't been long but you should see the way he treated me, and acted towards me" i sighed.

"you know what let's go shopping just me you and your cousin morgan"

"i would like that" i said getting up getting an outfit.

"how about i drop y'all off because me and dav-"

"okay ma i get it, y'all nasty" i gagged as she laughed leaving the room.

**

"now i don't you to be acting all grown and shit girl, you only 16-"

"i know ma i knoww" i said getting out. "i love youu"

"i love you too baby"

"AHH BITCH WE FINNA ACT UP" morgan hyped me up, as i laughed.

"nah nah we not finna sis, let's just gone to pink" i laughed as we walked down the hall.

"shawties bad"
"they can get it"

we walked in and i went to the shirts, i grabbed a few shirt before going to the underwear. i saw a beautiful red lace one , soon as i grabbed someone else did.

she was taller with thinnn curly hair and a big nose..

"hand me that shit i had it first" she said pulling it a bit.

"um bitch no i had the shit first, fuck outta here" i about to swing but stopped as i saw jahseh coming.

i just let them go making her stumble back and fall on a manikin.

"who the fuck did this you?" i heard jahseh say as i was just digging threw the undies.

"it was her jahseh" she fakely sniffed.

here we go bruh

"aye miss you need to be more careful" i heard jahseh coming towards me.

"i think you should apologiz..." he stopped mid sentence once i turned around looking at him.

"jah i-"

"come on jahseh pay for these so i can wear them" she said happily going to the cashier.

he looked me up and down before walking off.

"oo im late sis, is that him?" morgan asked holding a shit load of perfume, as i nodded.

"he hella fine" morgan smiled.

"bitch that's mine" i said pushing her.

**

i went home tired as fuck, and cleo and jahlil was there.

fuck

i went to the table and sat by jahlil since was the only seat left.

"aye jolie can i-" jahlil said tappin me.

"no" i said getting on my phone.

"aye ma we'll be back" jahlil said getting up.

he pulled my chair back and picked me up going to the den.

"what you want, pussy nigga?"

"i mean i would but that's not the point, i ain't know you actually had something going on with my brother" he said sounding concerned.

"yes nigger and you messed that shit up when you kissed me, why did you even kiss me with yo racist ass" i said sitting down.

"because you cute" he smiled showing his gold grills.

"i don't care" i said brushing him off.

"how bout we put all that shit in the past and just be cool, i know you don't have any friends" he said as i looked up at him.

"what the fuc-"

"jah talked about you" he said sitting next to me.

"mm, what else he said about me" i smiled as he shook his head.

"be my friend first" he smiled.

"finee!" i strongly exhaled. "were friends"

"Ayee!" he shouted hugging me from the side.

"negro chill" i laughed at him.

"nawl" he said laying his head on my lap.

"the extraness"

"mhm"he nodded "your pussy smells good" he said biting his lip.

"i tried with you" i said getting up making him fall