Special Chapter: Ramen

Start from the beginning

As he neared the shop, his nose began to smell the scent of a delicious and familiar dish, and by the time he had arrived in his destination, he was greeted by a lively scene of the famous Ichiraku's Ramen shop. There were customers everywhere as he expected and he was starting to believed that these rumours about their signature dish being extremely delicious, was true.

Then there was a loud familiar voice and the visible color blue that mixed with the bright sun.

"Hey Itachi! Over here!" The husky voice called out to the man's name.

Itachi directed his eyes to a certain fellow Akatsuki member and friend, Kisame, who was sitting on one of the seats near the counter. His semi-stylish civilian clothes and hairstyle made him looked more like an old celebrity punk. But nobody did really care for his appearance and since he was playing along with kids, who seemed to be curious and fascinated with him, before he arrived.

The Uchiha gave a small smile and shook his head. He headed towards his friend, who seemed to be enjoying life, and armed with a new comment, the man spoke.

"You seemed to be enjoying life right now." Itachi commented as he sat down on the empty seat that his friend reserved for him.

Kisame gave a shrug as he drank his glass of pineapple juice that he ordered awhile ago." Of course! This kind of life you're making me live right now is better than being an Akatsuki than I thought!" He replied with a chuckle before turning to the counter.

"Hey miss beautiful! Can we follow up our order!?" The blue skinned man called up to the brown haired lady, who was handling the other customers' orders, with excitement and energy.

"Coming right up!" The brown haired lady replied back as she went back to the kitchen area to follow up the orders.

Itachi gave a faint smile, his friend was really enjoying his life right now, even though this was all temporary. His eyes then continued to observed the surroundings, there were so many people around him right now, it sometimes felt new to him because he was used to seeing and being around the quiet forest and hideouts of the organization.

His mind started to focused on his thoughts, specifically a certain raven haired teen. He had to admit that she was a very mysterious girl despite having met her in person and even looked into her memories, discovering the revelation that she was his niece from the future. There was this feeling of wanting to get to know her more as a person and he never thought that he would have the chance to spend time with a family member that he hadn't known before in his life.

"Hey man food is ready!"

He snapped out from his thoughts as he was immediately brought back to reality. He quickly turned his head to face his blue skinned friend, who was giving him an excited look as they're orders had been finally served.

"Here you go! two bowls of Ramen!" The lady said as she placed their orders on their respective counters.

"Thanks lady! These are really delicious!" Kisame commented with as he immediately took his chances on the hot dish. But it was never a problem for him since his mouth was designed to withstand hot dishes like this.

Itachi gave him a strict and stern look to which the blue skinned man noticed. The look that he gave was something and it mean't that respect was never to be forgotten when conversing or addressing another person.