Chapter 10 - Prisoner

10 enforcers had arrived along with blondie and one red head woman. I had been dragged off the ground by blondie and was getting a little pissed at his aggression.

The redhead lady ran straight towards Jeremy's dad and fell to her knees next to him.

"Its okay Cadian, we're gonna fix you up."

So that was his name, Cadian.

The enforcers were too busy growling at me to even bother about Cadian. The redhead snapped her head towards the enforcers and growled.

"Look you idiots!! You can growl at her as much as much as you want when Carter's done with her but for now get your sorry asses over here and help!!!" I could hear the Alpha tone in her voice and guessed she was the Alphas mate. Oh boy was I wrong.

Not wanting to stay any longer I flipped blondie over onto his ass, his hold on me was beyond weak. Idiot.

I turned to run and heard clothes tear and bones snapping in and out of order. Shit. They shifted and were now chasing me. I could make out at least 5 different snarls coming from behind me. Damn. Too many for me to take on without a weapon.

I didn't care. There was no way in hell I was about to stick around and figure out whatever the hell this Carter character was going to do to me.

I could just make out the clearing before I was taken down by a massive set of paws. Bastard. He pinned me down and let out a warning growl close to my face.

I rolled my eyes and said "ok ok mut relax your wolf ass I wont fight."

This earned me another growl as he brought his muzzle closer to face. He was about to nip me in the face when I smelt the most intoxicating scent I had ever smelt in my entire life. It smelt like vanilla and strawberries with a hint of...what was that? Sweat.

I wriggled underneath the mut ontop of me to get a better smell of whoever that was. But when I moved the mut growled and snapped at my face.

There was an even louder growl that came from behind the mut ontop of me.

"Mark..." someone said with a deep masculine voice. It sounded like he was struggling to contain his anger. "If you value your fucking life I would suggest you get off my mate!!!" The power in his voice sent shivers down my spine. I was too affected by the sexy voice to even register what he had said.

Suddenly the mutt ontop of me scampered away and I was hit with the full force of the intoxicating smell. I slowly stood up and right in front of me was the most amazing sight I had ever seen.

He was an adonis. He had the most beautiful light brown eyes I had ever seen, and they were piercing right to my soul. You could easily see the outlines of his perfectly sculpted body through his grey tee-shirt. His cheek bones and jaw were carved by the gods and his hair was jet black. My hand twitched by my side wondering what it would be like to run my hand through his hair and kiss his perfectly shaped lips. Wtf.

Shaking myself out of my beyond inappropriate fantasies I was disgusted at myself for being attracted to such a disgusting monster. I felt my lips turn up into a scowl. I pulled my eyebrows together and spat on the ground at his feet.

"I'm nothing to you mutt!!!!"

His face went rigid which just made him look even sexier if that was even possible, his whole body started to shake. He let out an ear piercing growl and took another step towards me so his face was inches before mine.

"YOU. ARE. MINE" he growled in a more animal like voice than man. His light brown eyes darkened to a pitch black and I could tell he was fighting with his wolf for control.