Chapter 1 - Alexandra Grace

A pained scream escaped my mother's lips as her body arched in a desperate attempt to ease the pain she was feeling. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she released another agonizing scream into the night. It bit her.

There were five of them standing around my mother, watching on & relishing in her pain. I felt vile rise up into my throat as one of the things that seemed to be the leader, placed a kiss on my mothers lips as she continued to scream. She bit his lip. The monster retaliated with a swift slap to my mothers face that undoubtedly broke her nose

"You little bitch!" He snarled as he wiped the blood from his lip.

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and muffled my sobs. So they wouldn't find me in my hiding spot underneath the table, my presence concealed by my mums favorite table cloth.

Not fast enough

One of the monsters snapped his head in my direction, his piercing green eyes looked straight into mine. They widened at the realization of my presence.

"What is it Cole, what did you hear" their leader growled from his position standing above my mother

The monster Cole looked like he was fighting with himself. I shut my eyes and pulled my knees closer to my chest wishing on every star that this would be over soon and someone would come save us.

"I said WHAT IS IT!" the leader growled again.

Suddenly the monster named Cole snapped out of his trance, gulped and said "s-sorry Alpha there is nothing. I just got lost in thought."

Huh? I thought as his green eyes flickered to me filled with desperation. Why is he doing this. He saw me.

Their Alpha released a low growl from the back of his throat and said

"Well don't let it happen again pup! We cant afford to be distracted in this compound. These people are trained to kill the likes of us and SHE is their most valued female along with her disgusting partner."

It was true, my parents were hunters but they didn't kill anybody. Did they?

I felt my heart being wrenched out of my chest as I watched my mothers now lifeless body being dragged away by one of the other monsters.

"You 3 go with him and make sure he gets to the car with her body without being noticed" the alpha snarled.

"And you Cole since youre so fascinated by everything in this room can check if there are any left in the house while I go pay a visit to that bitch's husband"

My eyes widened at his mention of my father. I was helpless. They took my mum. Now theyre gonna take my dad and I can't do anything about it.

END OF FIRST CHAPTER aaahh what do you guys think? This is my first book so yayyy

Feel free to leave any comments HAHAH *acts like anyone will rven read this LOL whateverrr but if you do read this pls like and vote xoxo